Why can’t women play chess?

Just the other day this came up in my YouTube algorithm. There's some. However women are too busy making dinner to waste time of such a shitty game. I taught my nephew how to play during COVID when schools were closed and he became obsessed by it for 6 months until he said "this actually is boring"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
Just the other day this came up in my YouTube algorithm. There's some. However women are too busy making dinner to waste time of such a shitty game. I taught my nephew how to play during COVID when schools were closed and he became obsessed by it for 6 months until he said "this actually is boring"

WWAWD Bobby Fisher? Imagine getting banned from your own country for playing a board game.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
There was some show recently about a woman chess player, and I noticed because of that all these women were streaming themselves playing chess. I've noticed that fad is over. They're back to their natural state, whoring themselves out.
Queen’s Gambit had e whores playing chess for a while. I suck at chess but I think it’s funny that women can’t do it appropriately.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Nah, he was legitimately crazy. He threw it all away for nothing.

He wasn’t. What are you basing that on?

I’m willing to bet you have no idea what they put him through. Almost everything he ranted about turned out to be 100% true.

They even did petty shit like stealing the rights to his chess books and republishing them with edited annotations that made him look like a worse player.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
He wasn’t. What are you basing that on?

I’m willing to bet you have no idea what they put him through. Almost everything he ranted about turned out to be 100% true.

They even did petty shit like stealing the rights to his chess books and republishing them with edited annotations that made him look like a worse player.
He got banned from American chess playing for playing someone from the Soviet Union. He was a literal genius.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He got banned from American chess playing for playing someone from the Soviet Union. He was a literal genius.

He was awesome. One of the most misunderstood people in US history.

This will sound like dime store philosophy but that doesn’t diminish the truth behind it; some people seem crazy to every one else because they are the most sane.

It feels like you are taking crazy pills when you see the world is degenerating into utter industrialised evil, deceit and carnality and everyone just has the view “ackyually sweetie it’s never been better, you have easy comfort and access to instant pleasure so you’re wrong” like that matters at all.