ACAB Pat is back

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I still can’t believe this dope is suing his city police department. This is also a retarded take to say police should have the same education as a lawyer.
IMG_2841.jpeg

Also, Pat is very fat and has bitch tits.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
4 years to join the police lol

I’m no supporter of the police but that’s insane.
Especially when they already have trouble getting cops. Plus I don’t think a cop needs to be able to argue the everything law related in front of a judge to enforce a law. You have lawyers that specify in certain categories of the law yet think a cop should have the same education as a lawyer. These are the people that think they’re above others.

G

Why would anyone become a cop? "Hey, spend 4 years training in this field so that you can deal with the dregs of society, people shooting at you, people pissing/shitting/dying, etc" - Let's not forget he wants to end qualified immunity as well, so anybody you deal with who has a grudge against you can upend your life and force you to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend yourself. Any competent person willing to jump through all those hoops is going to simply choose a different career. I've had bad experiences with cops like anybody, but it's an essential job and you can't make it impossible for them to do it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Why would anyone become a cop? "Hey, spend 4 years training in this field so that you can deal with the dregs of society, people shooting at you, people pissing/shitting/dying, etc" - Let's not forget he wants to end qualified immunity as well, so anybody you deal with who has a grudge against you can upend your life and force you to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend yourself. Any competent person willing to jump through all those hoops is going to simply choose a different career. I've had bad experiences with cops like anybody, but it's an essential job and you can't make it impossible for them to do it.
Plus ad in how you have a media that loves to run with stories that make police look the worst to the general public and even have groups that chant to defund the police. Gee, wonder why enrollment is low…

He is overly confident he's going to prevail in his current lawsuit. He still hasn't learned a thing. This is most likely going to be another huge waste of money for whatever gullible fool is funding it this time and they are going to make examples out of him and his dopey wife in order to prevent more frivolous lawsuits and wasting taxpayers' money.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He is overly confident he's going to prevail in his current lawsuit. He still hasn't learned a thing. This is most likely going to be another huge waste of money for whatever gullible fool is funding it this time and they are going to make examples out of him and his dopey wife in order to prevent more frivolous lawsuits and wasting taxpayers' money.
Pat and Niki keep forgetting theyre white and suing the police which doesn’t go well in 2024. I can’t wait for them to make an example of these dopes trying to get a pay day over “police brutality” when neither have a scratch on them.

Pat and Niki keep forgetting theyre white and suing the police which doesn’t go well in 2024. I can’t wait for them to make an example of these dopes trying to get a pay day over “police brutality” when neither have a scratch on them.
The footage from their ridiculous media tour and his social media activity are going to bite them in the ass. They have repeatedly contradicted themselves, comically embellished their stories, and simply flat out lied for years. The police bodycam footage of his aggressive meltdowns are going to be legendary. The recordings of his phone calls to them and his emails will also be great fodder for the jury in deliberations, if the trial even makes it that far. He has no self awareness, so he doesn't realize how bad he looks in all of this. There's no evidence of any abuse by any officers that we've seen. They're not "swatting" him and they're just doing their fucking jobs by responding to the calls. You can't instruct the police to never ever respond to emergency calls to your home. That's not how this works.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
i would think it works like the military where you don't need to have a degree, but if you do you can probably start with a higher rank
I know the major city I used to live in down in FLA outright required an AA to become an officer. That was the whole reason my buddy went through the schooling. If he could have taken a course at a trade school for it, he would have.

After he got his degree, a few agencies reached out to him, including Sanford PD right after the whole Trayvon thing. He politely declined and told me that he thought it would be career suicide starting out with them at that moment in time.