ACAB Pat is back

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
And thank god for that because I've been in at least 3 potentially life ruining situations with them that went nowhere because the cops were either lazy or "cool" or racist or whatever you want and let it slide.
Yeah, it’s pretty cool. I plan to hop on the train and walk to tonight’s Cubs game with a tall boy in hand and not worry about cops hassling me about it like they would in my hometown of OC, California. CPD has bigger nigs to fry.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
You’d think that a martial arts and fire arms expert would be the ideal candidate for a PD. Maybe the real reason Rick is ACAB is because he tried out to be a cop and flunked out? He won’t mention it because he’s be too embarrassed like how he never mentions what degree he has or his GPA in HS.

On a side note: there’s this faggot who I share his SM posts with a friend of mine and we make fun of him. He’s very much like Rick, delusional and gay, just not on Rick’s scale. He’s openly ACAB too, and in almost every instance where’s he been in a position of authority or responsibility he almost instantly abuses it. One time he had just gotten a new job making more money and opportunities for bonuses and incentives; within weeks of getting this job, stole something from the store he was working at and got fired.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
You’d think that a martial arts and fire arms expert would be the ideal candidate for a PD. Maybe the real reason Rick is ACAB is because he tried out to be a cop and flunked out? He won’t mention it because he’s be too embarrassed like how he never mentions what degree he has or his GPA in HS.

On a side note: there’s this faggot who I share his SM posts with a friend of mine and we make fun of him. He’s very much like Rick, delusional and gay, just not on Rick’s scale. He’s openly ACAB too, and in almost every instance where’s he been in a position of authority or responsibility he almost instantly abuses it. One time he had just gotten a new job making more money and opportunities for bonuses and incentives; within weeks of getting this job, stole something from the store he was working at and got fired.
Officer Fatton would be hilarious.

Twitter Bio: Badged Nazi Hunter, POC ally.

The 'police problem' is easily solved by re-segregation and police brutality to minorities. It worked before the kikes took that from us and its the only thing that ever worked on niggers.

Also ending the welfare that makes them breed like rats.