ACAB Pat is back

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The footage from their ridiculous media tour and his social media activity are going to bite them in the ass. They have repeatedly contradicted themselves, comically embellished their stories, and simply flat out lied for years. The police bodycam footage of his aggressive meltdowns are going to be legendary. The recordings of his phone calls to them and his emails will also be great fodder for the jury in deliberations, if the trial even makes it that far. He has no self awareness, so he doesn't realize how bad he looks in all of this. There's no evidence of any abuse by any officers that we've seen. They're not "swatting" him and they're just doing their fucking jobs by responding to the calls. You can't instruct the police to never ever respond to emergency calls to your home. That's not how this works.
Not only that - he claimed on his media tour that the police are encouraging / rewarded / and “in” on swatting him when that’s just a huge lie. The police are doing their job and if they didn’t respond to a call Pat would cry the police ARENT doing their job. His dumb media tour had him being an asshole to the police (Ok, Have a nice day FUCK YOU!) and cried that his door was “almost” knocked down 3 times yet no damage was done to his property (almost knocked down 3 times would mean some visible damage)

It’s amazing how in just a few years he’s become hated by his city of Milwaukee that he brags about so much. His neighbors think he’s an asshole, local bars are sick of his shit, pizza places get yelled at by him, and now he thinks he can sue his police department. He is the town asshole.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I know the major city I used to live in down in FLA outright required an AA to become an officer. That was the whole reason my buddy went through the schooling. If he could have taken a course at a trade school for it, he would have.

After he got his degree, a few agencies reached out to him, including Sanford PD right after the whole Trayvon thing. He politely declined and told me that he thought it would be career suicide starting out with them at that moment in time.
Also note they act like everyone in the police department just took the police academy route and that’s it. There’s many departments in the police that require more education than just police training (forensics for example) but these dopes think “Durrr Cops only go to school for 6 months they stupidddd me smart”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I still can’t believe this dope is suing his city police department. This is also a retarded take to say police should have the same education as a lawyer.
View attachment 194781
Also, Pat is very fat and has bitch tits.
Alex Piccarelli is probably some Yankee pinko fuck. And a disgrace to Italian Americans in my opinion. Madonn!

Especially when they already have trouble getting cops. Plus I don’t think a cop needs to be able to argue the everything law related in front of a judge to enforce a law. You have lawyers that specify in certain categories of the law yet think a cop should have the same education as a lawyer. These are the people that think they’re above others.
This is also a person who couldn’t cut a single shift at fucking Target.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not even 24 hours later and he’s crying that teachers shouldn’t carry guns after oinking the people that do carry gun (cops) are big stupid idiots.
IMG_2843.jpeg

G

Not only that - he claimed on his media tour that the police are encouraging / rewarded / and “in” on swatting him when that’s just a huge lie. The police are doing their job and if they didn’t respond to a call Pat would cry the police ARENT doing their job. His dumb media tour had him being an asshole to the police (Ok, Have a nice day FUCK YOU!) and cried that his door was “almost” knocked down 3 times yet no damage was done to his property (almost knocked down 3 times would mean some visible damage)
Not to mention the fact that Pat ordered the swattings himself. Alan Filion's trial will be wrapped up long before Niki et al's lolsuit. Whether Alan cops a plea or is found guilty and makes it to the sentencing stage, he will need to negotiate a deal which will 100% involve snitching, and the first person he rolls over will be his #1 customer.

f741d03c57a71de29f0945126549a84a.png
8B70398A-FC83-45EA-839D-27350424DF81.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not to mention the fact that Pat ordered the swattings himself. Alan Filion's trial will be wrapped up long before Niki et al's lolsuit. Whether Alan cops a plea or is found guilty and makes it to the sentencing stage, he will need to negotiate a deal which will 100% involve snitching, and the first person he rolls over will be his #1 customer.

View attachment 194807View attachment 194808
I bet Pat thinks he can just “no, child. That never happened. The police told me I didn’t do it.” Etc

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Our cops aren't perfect but they're a hell of a lot better than American ones. Not sure how long police training is in America but here it's two and a half years followed by six months of paid internship. Don't think I've ever seen a cop raise his voice or ever get physical which seems to be commonplace in America.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The problem to me isn’t how long police are trained for but how poorly they’re screened. How do so many domestic abusers or kid fuckers end up on police forces? And then another problem is you can train the police as much as you want, but there will still be situations where the police shoot some guy and he just gets moved a town over with his record not even being available. Or how about the police unions doing everything in their power to protect the “bad apples” rather than cut them off.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The problem to me isn’t how long police are trained for but how poorly they’re screened. How do so many domestic abusers or kid fuckers end up on police forces? And then another problem is you can train the police as much as you want, but there will still be situations where the police shoot some guy and he just gets moved a town over with his record not even being available. Or how about the police unions doing everything in their power to protect the “bad apples” rather than cut them off.
“Training” and “professional education” are just excuses to not put in the work to actually understand and solve actual problems.

Anybody who works a corporate job knows that you just click through trainings as fast as humanly possible so you can get to the end and guess through the quiz.

I have an MBA in finance and Technology and I still can’t do math. I’m not 1.9 GPA bad but still.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
So now when the cop is a prick or it's time to negotiate salaries he's even less replaceable. More excellent ideas from pat who fucks the taxpayer over with frivolous lawsuits and PPP scams. No fat off his back.
Look what happened in Baltimore. After Freddie grey so many cops refuses to even try to work that guys like Daniel Hersl and Wayne Jenkins got kept around despite being massively corrupt because they actually made arrests. Recently watched We Own This City about their case and Baltimore Gun Trace Task Force and it was wild some of the shit they did

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
I still can’t believe this dope is suing his city police department. This is also a retarded take to say police should have the same education as a lawyer.
View attachment 194781
Also, Pat is very fat and has bitch tits.
Practing law entails completely different knowledge fields and skillsets than being a cop, but whatever these dipshits think will get them updoots, I guess.