Daniel Larson update: The End

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
For those of you who give a care, Dannypoo was picked up by the FBI and faces seven federal charges, presumably for threatening to bomb the White House.

1000000866.png

Now that his zoomer stalkers have nothing to do, prepare for a new wave of Patposters. I'm feeling a lot of different emotions right now.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
For those of you who give a care, Dannypoo was picked up by the FBI and faces seven federal charges, presumably for threatening to bomb the White House.

View attachment 196822

Now that his zoomer stalkers have nothing to do, prepare for a new wave of Patposters. I'm feeling a lot of different emotions right now.
Damn, how did they get him? He was behind 7 proxies

Ashcroft

Damn, how did they get him? He was behind 7 proxies

The poor kid was already in a kind of legal purgatory facing probation across multiple counties. He would show up late for a hearing in county A, receive a fine he was unable to pay, then walk for four days to county B, show up late for the hearing there, receive another fine, then trudge up the highway to county C, etc.

The Feds were waiting for him at his most recent hearing, which is surprising because they must have been stupid enough to assume he'd show up. They lucked out when he did, albeit two hours late. And that's it. No more Daniel.

Last edited:

Ashcroft

I'm glad it's happening. I'm sick of hearing about this unfunny "lolcow". When they're obviously this crazy and pitiful it's no longer funny, it's just boring, unfunny shit. If this is what qualifies as a lolcow then all the innumerable homeless lunatics you see on the street must be hilarious-- they're not.

It's more about the stalkers than him. Many of his stalkers have been doxxed and they're all 16 year old autistic kids from California. Their subreddit is melting down because they're afraid the Feds will want to question them.

My parents would have been pissed if I was getting Ds in school because I spent all my time following around a homeless schitzophrenic with the drone grandpa gave me for my birthday.