Daniel Larson update: The End

RobertMewler

I'm glad it's happening. I'm sick of hearing about this unfunny "lolcow". When they're obviously this crazy and pitiful it's no longer funny, it's just boring, unfunny shit. If this is what qualifies as a lolcow then all the innumerable homeless lunatics you see on the street must be hilarious-- they're not.
I watched around three minutes of him being trolled into thinking he was in a legit livestreamed college course and had to nope out. It was too sad and uncomfortable. The bit would have had potential with someone like M.M. Schill but not with this pitiful creature. God be with him, no bs.

I'm glad it's happening. I'm sick of hearing about this unfunny "lolcow". When they're obviously this crazy and pitiful it's no longer funny, it's just boring, unfunny shit. If this is what qualifies as a lolcow then all the innumerable homeless lunatics you see on the street must be hilarious-- they're not.
It's like the Something Awful crowd and that guy Gorgeous George. He's been harassed for almost 20 years. He wound up homeless from his own fuckups, but now he has Discord trolls fucking with him still. Guy's a piece of shit, but at some point it gets too pathetic to continue.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I tried watching that one video from a week back, where he's walkin' around town screaming with snot running down his face and into his mouth. I actually started to wretch and had to turn the video off. The only legitimate comedy with Larson, were the fake college courses on Discord. That shit is pretty funny. Gives me a bad taste in my mouth knowing that thousands of young kids are fucking with an actual mental case, someone that should be in an asylum. Cruel fuckin' world out there.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I tried watching that one video from a week back, where he's walkin' around town screaming with snot running down his face and into his mouth. I actually started to wretch and had to turn the video off. The only legitimate comedy with Larson, were the fake college courses on Discord. That shit is pretty funny. Gives me a bad taste in my mouth knowing that thousands of young kids are fucking with an actual mental case, someone that should be in an asylum. Cruel fuckin' world out there.

I agree, they're way more vicious than we were back in our subreddit days, and they chose someone who can't defend himself, which I despise. A few of them do have their moments though. The mashups from the Porch Monkey Incident make me laugh as hard as the Josiah Tapes.

Also stuff like this:

1000000869.png

And here they are calling KFs faggots. Apparently we're not so different after all.

1000000868.png

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I agree, they're way more vicious than we were back in our subreddit days, and they chose someone who can't defend himself, which I despise. A few of them do have their moments through. The mashups from the Porch Monkey Incident make me laugh as hard as the Josiah Tapes.

Also stuff like this:

View attachment 196833

And here they are calling KFs faggots. Apparently we're not so different after all.

View attachment 196837
Its nice to see them shit on Josh's faggot troll shield website. Were you ever a /cow/poster?

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Its nice to see them shit on Josh's faggot troll shield website. Were you ever a /cow/poster?

No, I didn't know what a lolcow was until Pat came along.
I learned about ChrisChan when he was on MSM for fucking his mom and that was the first time I'd ever heard of Kiwifarms. OnA was the only online community I ever followed. Patposting has introduced me to places on the Internet I never imagined I'd see in my wildest dreams.

Kurt_Love

I agree, they're way more vicious than we were back in our subreddit days, and they chose someone who can't defend himself, which I despise. A few of them do have their moments though. The mashups from the Porch Monkey Incident make me laugh as hard as the Josiah Tapes.

Also stuff like this:

View attachment 196833

View attachment 196837
You got a link to this Mashup?

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
I have never heard of him. Just went looking. People need to leave this dude alone. He has obviously had a fucked up life.
That's why all these so called lolcows (other than Joe, Anthony, and Pat) don't do anything for me. Dragonlord comes close because he's basically German Pat, and the only thing in the Chris Chan saga that made me laugh was Liquid Chris because he wasnt malicious and instead poked and prodded at Chris' massive ego to troll him. Other than that it's just sickos harassing obviously mentally ill people.