Daniel Larson update: The End

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
That's why all these so called lolcows (other than Joe, Anthony, and Pat) don't do anything for me. Dragonlord comes close because he's basically German Pat, and the only thing in the Chris Chan saga that made me laugh was Liquid Chris because he wasnt malicious and instead poked and prodded at Chris' massive ego to troll him. Other than that it's just sickos harassing obviously mentally ill people.
The lolcow from KF I get a kick out of is Bossmanjack.

Here you got some douchebag crackhead gambling addict from a normal middle class family who lives with his parents well into his late twenties because he sucks.

I'm sure I've read he's only $3000 in debt, but instead of working a McJob and paying it off he gambles, wins $3000+, and then loses it, ending his streams with spazzing out and wrecking his door and laptop as he cries about how much he hates his life.

His brother is a modest successful software programmer with a decent looking wife and kids too.

Unlike Daniel Larson and Chris Chan, Bossmanjack isn't retarded - he's just a freaking idiot like a certain portly sci-fi author from Milwaukee.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
The lolcow from KF I get a kick out of is Bossmanjack.

Here you got some douchebag crackhead gambling addict from a normal middle class family who lives with his parents well into his late twenties because he sucks.

I'm sure I've read he's only $3000 in debt, but instead of working a McJob and paying it off he gambles, wins $3000+, and then loses it, ending his streams with spazzing out and wrecking his door and laptop as he cries about how much he hates his life.

His brother is a modest successful software programmer with a decent looking wife and kids too.

Unlike Daniel Larson and Chris Chan, Bossmanjack isn't retarded - he's just a freaking idiot like a certain portly sci-fi author from Milwaukee.
This post encouraged me to check the guy out. He recently was on a gambling website, where you're attempting to predict the outcome of flipped coins. He climbs all the way up to $30,000, slides alllllllllll the way back down to $1,000ish, talks about killing himself, cuts the stream and deletes his gay discord.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I tried watching that one video from a week back, where he's walkin' around town screaming with snot running down his face and into his mouth. I actually started to wretch and had to turn the video off. The only legitimate comedy with Larson, were the fake college courses on Discord. That shit is pretty funny. Gives me a bad taste in my mouth knowing that thousands of young kids are fucking with an actual mental case, someone that should be in an asylum. Cruel fuckin' world out there.
This thing of ours with Rick is so rare to me, I can’t really find enjoyment in other “lolcows”.