Do you support the death penalty?

Title

• Yes, fry them

• No because it takes too much money in appeals (faggot liberal take)

• No because it’s cruel and unusual punishment

• Bonnie is not a good rapper

Results are only viewable after voting.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
In spirit yes, in execution no. Too much money is wasted and the payoff really has no ROI.

I think exiling would be a far better deterrent for crime. Say what you want about the communists, they knew how to punish people
Even though I said faggot liberal take I do agree with this on some level. Overall though, there should be way less appeals when you’re guilty as sin.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
But….Roof killed BLACK PEOPLE!! He was BASED!! Pumpkin pie haircutted faggot. He was legitimately scared of black guys so he shot up a bunch of innocent old ladies at a church that were offering him dinner and a place to stay and doing community service type stuff after hours. He killed the 6 black people that were actually helping the community. Nice jihad, retard.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
But….Roof killed BLACK PEOPLE!! He was BASED!! Pumpkin pie haircutted faggot. He was legitimately scared of black guys so he shot up a bunch of innocent old ladies at a church that were offering him dinner and a place to stay and doing community service type stuff after hours. He killed the 6 black people that were actually helping the community. Nice jihad, retard.
Not to mention that he befriended all the people from the church first. Dude really deserves the chair.

Philosophically yes. The State is the only legitimate source of power in the world outside of God, and there has never been and never will be such a thing as separation of church and state. That's just Murica-babble. So the State is the reflection of God's wrath in this instance. Judge gives the OK, line them up against a wall within the hour of the verdict. The end.

Practically no. The West is broken and we have no real nations left so the above argument is not relevant, it's too expensive for a variety of gay reasons, etc.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
No, because I don't trust the justice system to be accurate at pretty much anything, and having the dopes who were overachieving in debate club in high school pick which citizens get to live or die to bolster their resumes seems pretty fucked up. Just pick a city, fence it off, send them there. I nominate Timmins.
I don’t think there’s any insanely off base convictions anymore.

The Werner Herzog doc about this was really good. It didnt take any sides, just showed 2 guys who did the same crime, one got life one got death.

Everyone on death row is a retard IQ psychopath who did some heinois shit to land there. They need to die.

Go to Txexecutions.org...you can read the reports for each person put to death. They all deserve it. Mostly niggers doing things like breaking into some old ladys home, shooting her to steal 10 bucks, then driving her car to the gas station to buy a scratch off w it.

The guy who got life was smuggling his semen out to insemninate soke coocky white cunt who "fell in love" after getting to know him. Not because women are retards.

Life imprisonment sounds shitty to me tbh. I would rather not.
Humans are amazing at adaptation, so long as there is sufficient socialization. I'd bet after a few years you're happy to be alive as a US prisoner, enjoying the comfort blanket of routine, etc. I know what you mean- life is barely worth living as a free man for most ppl, what are the depression stats again? And yet when shit gets real, both defendants and prisoners almost always go to great lengths to ensure that they get life without parole versus the death penalty. Up to and including pleading guilty.