Do you support the death penalty?

Title

• Yes, fry them

• No because it takes too much money in appeals (faggot liberal take)

• No because it’s cruel and unusual punishment

• Bonnie is not a good rapper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
Im against the death penalty for one reason. We dont know what comes after death. If theres nothing after death, then essentially the dude or chick just gets to go to sleep forever lol. Off scott-free.. No suffering unless its for 30 seconds or a minute. I think life in prison is always the go to. And could you imagine having these govwrnment slimeballs arrested ? They would be beaten to a pulp on the daily and raped constantly. Thats what I want for all tyrants. A hell on earth for them, and then if were lucky they get hell after death.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Depends on the circumstances, here in UK the moors murderers spent decades trying to escape jail. Ian Brady tried to get out in a box whilst they force fed him to keep him alive and Myra Hindley spent years trying to convince idiots she was led astray and should be pardoned. Both died in jail after years of suffering.
Repeat offenders and career criminals who’re sent down for murder or sex crimes I’d just fucking put down little an animal

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I think there are heinous crimes you can be guilty of that violate your vested position in our social contract. Premeditated murder of helpless, innocent people, for example. I believe the death penalty is amoral, but in some cases it's the only logical option.

I don't think the legal system should even view it as a "punishment" per se, but more as "this is what you made us do to you." If you're a serial killer, I'm sorry - we can't ask tax payers to float your room and board in prison. We can't send you to a penal colony because Australia is already inhabited by whites now and the Moon has no atmosphere. I don't want to kill you, dude, but you can't live here with us anymore. You gotta go. You just gotta go, dude.