Do you support the death penalty?

Title

• Yes, fry them

• No because it takes too much money in appeals (faggot liberal take)

• No because it’s cruel and unusual punishment

• Bonnie is not a good rapper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You don’t think it’s kind of a deterrent though?
No. Theres literally no proof for that. If you’re crazy enough to kill someone or rape a child you’re not thinking logically. “Oh better not do that cause i’ll get executed”

Not only does it cost more for the state to process all the death row appeals but it takes up the courts time when it could be hearing more important cases. We have the whole “no cruel or unusual punishment”. The easiest way to do the death penalty is take em outside the court and shoot them, but we obviously can’t do that because we live in a civilized society

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
No. Theres literally no proof for that. If you’re crazy enough to kill someone or rape a child you’re not thinking logically. “Oh better not do that cause i’ll get executed”

Not only does it cost more for the state to process all the death row appeals but it takes up the courts time when it could be hearing more important cases. We have the whole “no cruel or unusual punishment”. The easiest way to do the death penalty is take em outside the court and shoot them, but we obviously can’t do that because we live in a civilized society
I know what you’re saying, I honestly have sympathies that way but if you’re guilty as sin then get the fucking chair. Oh it doesn’t work? Better yet:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I know what you’re saying, I honestly have sympathies that way but if you’re guilty as sin then get the fucking chair. Oh it doesn’t work? Better yet:
Thats the problem. Courts are ineffectual and even the most guilty people aren’t proven 100% to be guilty / innocent and sometimes get off (look at OJ, dude WAS guilty as sin yet still got off)

We unironically need to bring back the firing squad. The problem with shit like lethal injection is its like 10x more expensive than other methods. And the drug manufacturers won’t sell us their poisons anymore because you know, it’s used to kill people. Its also less painless.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Thats the problem. Courts are ineffectual and even the most guilty people aren’t proven 100% to be guilty / innocent and sometimes get off (look at OJ, dude WAS guilty as sin yet still got off)

We unironically need to bring back the firing squad. The problem with shit like lethal injection is its like 10x more expensive than other methods. And the drug manufacturers won’t sell us their poisons anymore because you know, it’s used to kill people. Its also less painless.
Again, despite the fact that I called it a liberal faggot opinion I do agree with you on some level. You’re really not wrong and I do always respect your opinion but I really think that we should institute capital punishment for people like Nickolas Cruz and Dylan Roof. If you’re that guilty then you should get the chair. Cruel or unusual? Absolutely but so what was what you did.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Again, despite the fact that I called it a liberal faggot opinion I do agree with you on some level. You’re really not wrong and I do always respect your opinion but I really think that we should institute capital punishment for people like Nickolas Cruz and Dylan Roof. If you’re that guilty then you should get the chair. Cruel or unusual? Absolutely but so what was what you did.
Yeah you’re not gonna get a disagreement with me there because those guys are 1000% guilty. Which is why I wish we could just extrajudicially kill them. Save the money, fuck the appeals, etc.

Lynching will fix this.

People need to take over and storm the court houses. Stop expecting a room full of rich jews profiting off tragedy to do the right thing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah you’re not gonna get a disagreement with me there because those guys are 1000% guilty. Which is why I wish we could just extrajudicially kill them. Save the money, fuck the appeals, etc.
IMG_2179.jpeg

Thanks, Sue. I know I can always trust you to have a fair and balanced opinion.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
View attachment 195057
Thanks, Sue. I know I can always trust you to have a fair and balanced opinion.
Damn, Bonnie is really simping for @Sue Lightning here but I really do respect the fact that he can argue his point, Wrong or right, I respect anyone who can say why they feel the way they do. I might be a millennial but spiritually I am a boomer.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Damn, Bonnie is really simping for @Sue Lightning here but I really do respect the fact that he can argue his point, Wrong or right, I respect anyone who can say why they feel the way they do. I might be a millennial but spiritually I am a boomer.
I’m committed to never being a Pat “sorry you’re so stupid, child” shit or his insane simping of leftist policies. If i hold a liberal idea it’s not out of some drone response to subscribe to it but because i’ve thought about it. As Patrice once said I love being logical. Theres nothing worse than someone who believes in something but can’t even explain why.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’m committed to never being a Pat “sorry you’re so stupid, child” shit or his insane simping of leftist policies. If i hold a liberal idea it’s not out of some drone response to subscribe to it but because i’ve thought about it. As Patrice once said I love being logical. Theres nothing worse than someone who believes in something but can’t even explain why.
I really do enjoy your opinions even when I absolutely 100% disagree with you. You’re a smart guy and I respect that.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
The revolution is on going. As long as there's a black market and goods and services are exchanged without tax the agorist bloodless revolt goes on. (Ew. A very young me used to actually believe this)
Must have been a big let-down when you realized that your parents moved you to a nation where the communists had already captured everything

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Serious answer: I’m in favor of killing murderers and rapists but I’m opposed to the government doing it. (Nice lack of a poll option that perfectly reflects my opinion stupid.) It should be done by the victims families/community, possibly even lynching style. That said I am glad when incredibly evil people get executed even if it’s the government doing it.

Fun answer: Can we get rid of this lethal injection shit already? BORING. I want to see live-streamed woodchipper executions.

I legit hate government intervention in anything, which is why I don't trust them to kill people. Plus, if they fuck it up and get the wrong person, how do they fix it?

Say what you want about life in prison, but from what I've heard there are lifers 20 years in begging and itching and crying to leave. My brother is a CO at a prison hospital and you won't believe the lengths they go to trying to get out, even for a few minutes. He likes to torture them talking about life on the outside, how happy everyone in the real world is, etc. Our dad gives him shit for it but these men are fucking evil so fuck 'em.

That being said, I also think that the family should be the ones to do it. I always thought it'd be interesting to say "Look, you have a year to kill this person. We'll make sure they stay where you can get them, and you can kill them however you want. If you don't have them killed within a year they go free."

Male pedos get castrated, females get their clits and noses cut off, and all get shoved into the mines as slaves forever. Slice the Achilles, too, just in case.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Yes if it's done like the Japs do, where the inmates aren't told the date of their execution and think every day could be their last.

The worst punishment is probably something like Black Dolphin, where inmates aren't allowed to even sit down. Just stand at attention for the rest of their lives with zero time for anything else.