DOUCHECHILL MOMENTS

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Posts pictures, videos, or stories where you got the DOUCHECHILLS

Now the only criteria here is that douchechills is not feeling embarrassed for yourself. Not “I said something funny and it didn’t get a laugh!” A DOUCHECHILL happens when your friend says something funny and it doesn’t get a laugh. You feel embarrassed for him. You think about how humiliating it would be if that were you and you get them.

WWAWD

Antsballwasher

asshole
was at a house party last week and we were playing sprinkler ping pong, basically its just a round robin of like 8 people rotating until somebody wins, 3 lives each, each loss take a shot or chug, etc.
This cute girl who was the host’s fiance’s friend was the first one out, she looks like a budget fran drescher, still decent looking. Like 5’11.
The next guy out was this manlet 5’8 meathead, an acquaintance.
Somebody yelled out “first two people out have to makeout!”
And the fucking girl without missing a beat “sure but he needs a step ladder”, it killed
Then the manlet goes “im average height, if i pushed you over i’d have to yell “timber!”
And he said timber while cupping his hands and leaning back, mimicking a lumberjack yelling.
It got dead quiet and you could hear a some “ooofs” and he tried to keep talking to act like he didnt bomb, some nonsense like “no but actually youre my type, lets play spin the bottle”. Everyone was making this face:

IMG_0496.jpeg

It was brutal.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This really hits me hard, Rayster.

Since 2000 it was very clear Phil Collins health was declining. Every original member of Genesis was open to doing a reunion tour besides Peter Gabriel, mainly because they “couldn’t figure out what to do with him”. Thats bullshit. They couldn’t figure out what to do with Phil.

As the years went on it was clear Phil couldn’t drum anymore. So he put his stupid son on the drum kit and sang full time for the shows. This officially left no place for Peter Gabriel to return. It would mean Collins would be sitting on the stage in his little cuck chair doing background harmonies. Now you get a “Genesis Reunion Tour” which is just no Phil, the same way the regular tours are no Peter.

I would seriously give anything to see them performing their earlier works before Gabriel left, especially if Phil Collins could be back on the drums.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
This really hits me hard, Rayster.

Since 2000 it was very clear Phil Collins health was declining. Every original member of Genesis was open to doing a reunion tour besides Peter Gabriel, mainly because they “couldn’t figure out what to do with him”. Thats bullshit. They couldn’t figure out what to do with Phil.

As the years went on it was clear Phil couldn’t drum anymore. So he put his stupid son on the drum kit and sang full time for the shows. This officially left no place for Peter Gabriel to return. It would mean Collins would be sitting on the stage in his little cuck chair doing background harmonies. Now you get a “Genesis Reunion Tour” which is just no Phil, the same way the regular tours are no Peter.

I would seriously give anything to see them performing their earlier works before Gabriel left, especially if Phil Collins could be back on the drums.

I highly, highly recommend The Musical Box for that. They tend to perform, beat for beat, like the original concerts, staging and costumes, all of it. Their whole "Lamb" performance is excellent, they were given access to the old Farm masters from Tony. They've mostly stuck with Gabriel era music but they've started doing early Phil, which was the best era for him anyway.

Look, I poke at the lads, but it's been very sad seeing Phil's decline. Both of his sons are excellent musicians in their own right, and Phil can still sing... To an extent, but I guess it wears on him now. He's earned the rest.

Now, the Peter thing was always a little touchy with the boys when I sang in the band. They clearly loved him, and one of the nicest compliments Tony ever gave me was comparing me to Gabriel when I sang the first few minutes of Suppers Ready during an early rehearsal, but it always struck me that not working together is what was best for their friendship.

It's well documented how tenuous they all were during Lamb - Peter being the only writer of the lyrics while the band made the instrumentals, taking no real suggestions and also focusing on his then-pregnant wife, amongst numerous other things - so you had the band on an island and practically cut off from their "leader". That's not healthy.

Genesis, to most of the modern world, is Phil's band. And their biggest success was with him, that won't change now or ever. I would LOVE to hear Tony and Mike perform with Peter, but I think it's a mix of pride, and an acceptance that it's just not the right thing for them. Seriously, I had to fight like hell just to get that short melody of Suppers Ready on the tour, neither of them wanted to perform songs that long or complex anymore.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’m not entirely sure but I think that’s a 5 Percenters chain. The religion that believes all black men are the gods of this world. I think the 7 points stands for something. Let me do some googling, hold on.
Edit: in the “Supreme Alphabet” 7 stands for “God” which the followers believe they as black men are. I’ve always found Katt to be hilarious and this viewpoint seems to be right up his alley. Many somewhat famous rappers have used the symbolism and terminology in their music. That’s where “word is bond” comes from. Also Carmelo Anthony is one. I didn’t know he was still in the NBA. You learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
G

was at a house party last week and we were playing sprinkler ping pong, basically its just a round robin of like 8 people rotating until somebody wins, 3 lives each, each loss take a shot or chug, etc.
This cute girl who was the host’s fiance’s friend was the first one out, she looks like a budget fran drescher, still decent looking. Like 5’11.
The next guy out was this manlet 5’8 meathead, an acquaintance.
Somebody yelled out “first two people out have to makeout!”
And the fucking girl without missing a beat “sure but he needs a step ladder”, it killed
Then the manlet goes “im average height, if i pushed you over i’d have to yell “timber!”
And he said timber while cupping his hands and leaning back, mimicking a lumberjack yelling.
It got dead quiet and you could hear a some “ooofs” and he tried to keep talking to act like he didnt bomb, some nonsense like “no but actually youre my type, lets play spin the bottle”. Everyone was making this face:

View attachment 176668

It was brutal.
Always thought it was weird that Americans a) do drinking "games" and b) treat the drinking as the penalty or punishment. Do you really drink beer out of those red plastic cups like in teen movies too?

Antsballwasher

asshole
Always thought it was weird that Americans a) do drinking "games" and b) treat the drinking as the penalty or punishment. Do you really drink beer out of those red plastic cups like in teen movies too?
Yes, it’s a lot more fun than having a pint of $7 piss water boddington in a 1950’s pub that smells like mothballs while hooligans sing stupid songs in your ear.
Meanwhile you had this for breakfast with a cuppa.
#landofthefree #proudamerican #patriot

IMG_0570.jpeg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Oh, there's a few full blown AIDs faggotsterisms here in the States.

Take this one regarding red plastic cups... Country Star Toby Keith on a dare wrote a song specifically about the Red Solo Cup as a joke just to see if the hickster rubes would make it a hit... And guess what?! It became the singers career top seller. Certified double platinum! A song about a goddamn red plastic solo cup.

so, the answer to your question is a resounding YES! American Faggotsters do, indeed, actually drink beer out of plastic red cups and then mass litter the ground with them afterwards.

*Cue up 1970 Keep America Beautiful "Crying Indian" commercial ironically played by an Italian named Iron Eyes Cody.*