DOUCHECHILL MOMENTS

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Thats a tough one and I wouldn’t deny it, the Lamb is just my personal favorite. When it comes to objectively best works it’s a competition between Selling England and Foxtrot - Of the two I prefer Foxtrot because it has less pop compositions (I know what I like or More Fool Me) and it being 5 songs means a lot of the potential filler is cut out…less tracks less chances to be bad, etc. And Suppers Ready is their magnum opus.

I definitely will because I never knew they worked together. It was always a treat whenever the two bands worked together. The highlight of their post Gabriel career was easily getting Bill Bruford to tour with them and do the drums for Trick of the Tail - That album is already amazing, especially for a post break up band, and having someone like that do the drums live really elevated it further.

Foxtrot is excellent, especially with "Supper's Ready". I begged to play that on the tour, but besides a short sampling, they just wouldn't go for it. "More Fool Me" gets a lot of criticism, but it's not bad. It beats "Illegal Alien".

Trick was around where I became a bit of a fan. Still holds up well.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Foxtrot is excellent, especially with "Supper's Ready". I begged to play that on the tour, but besides a short sampling, they just wouldn't go for it. "More Fool Me" gets a lot of criticism, but it's not bad. It beats "Illegal Alien".

Trick was around where I became a bit of a fan. Still holds up well.
More Fool Me is an amazing song. I think it was important for Phil to get a song in and practice his singing chops for a short track. And on an album thats filled with 10-15 minute songs, a short reprieve is necessary. I also prefer it to the other poppy track “I Know What I Like”. That Gabriel could pretend to mow a lawn on stage like a motheffucker though man, genuinely.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
I’m not entirely sure but I think that’s a 5 Percenters chain. The religion that believes all black men are the gods of this world. I think the 7 points stands for something. Let me do some googling, hold on.
Edit: in the “Supreme Alphabet” 7 stands for “God” which the followers believe they as black men are. I’ve always found Katt to be hilarious and this viewpoint seems to be right up his alley. Many somewhat famous rappers have used the symbolism and terminology in their music. That’s where “word is bond” comes from. Also Carmelo Anthony is one. I didn’t know he was still in the NBA. You learn something new everyday.
All of Wu Tang are retard 5 percentwrs