Harvey Weinstein rape charge overturned

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
I mean they suck his egg shaped dick for roles

Or am I thinking of another guy

1*P208ToGToV4vURjFxvP6VQ.png

Anyway the hairy potter lady here dressed like mature from kof

Imagine poor Missy reading about MeToo stuff. No wonder she is so right wing.

These girls knowingly traded their dignity for money and invariably came out the other end with millions of dollars and the adoration of fans. Society feels bad for them and empathizes with them.

Missy traded her dignity for a South Carolina tract home, yoga mats in the garage "gym," a leaky roof and perhaps the only gentile on Planet Earth who rivals Weinstein on the scale of gross. Society calls her a racist.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Imagine poor Missy reading about MeToo stuff. No wonder she is so right wing.

These girls knowingly traded their dignity for money and invariably came out the other end with millions of dollars and the adoration of fans. Society feels bad for them and empathizes with them.

Missy traded her dignity for a South Carolina tract home, yoga mats in the garage "gym," a leaky roof and perhaps the only gentile on Planet Earth who rivals Weinstein on the scale of gross. Society calls her a racist.

These people gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation, QT considers Polanski a personal hero for raping 13 year old party girls.

They all deserve to be executed.

I don’t think every victim was doing it knowingly for roles and fame though. Many did obviously but I also sincerely believe most were just naive and were raped by Jewish executives because they didn’t know the game.

Disney / Nickelodeon etc are just straight up child rapist traffickers.

Hollywood is a profoundly evil entity. It’s a collective body of satanic Jewish monsters and it needs to be stopped.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
These people gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation, QT considers Polanski a personal hero for raping 13 year old party girls.

They all deserve to be executed.

I don’t think every victim was doing it knowingly for roles and fame though. Many did obviously but I also sincerely believe most were just naive and were raped by Jewish executives because they didn’t know the game.

Disney / Nickelodeon etc are just straight up child rapist traffickers.

Hollywood is a profoundly evil entity. It’s a collective body of satanic Jewish monsters and it needs to be stopped.
Polanski ass raped a 13 year old. It wasn't enough for him to take the vagina

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Something this case taught me is women are fucking more retarded than I thought. A movie producer invites you to his hotel room alone and you don’t even THINK for a second “Hmmmm maybe he wants to fuck me!” No you just think it’s all innocent fun. He just wants to sign me to a contract, he couldn’t do that in an office or with other people present.

So when you ask yourselves “Really? They didn’t expect going to a hotel room meant sex?” YES. They are fucking IDIOTS

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Something this case taught me is women are fucking more retarded than I thought. A movie producer invites you to his hotel room alone and you don’t even THINK for a second “Hmmmm maybe he wants to fuck me!” No you just think it’s all innocent fun. He just wants to sign me to a contract, he couldn’t do that in an office or with other people present.

So when you ask yourselves “Really? They didn’t expect going to a hotel room meant sex?” YES. They are fucking IDIOTS
They knew what was up.