Harvey Weinstein rape charge overturned

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
Something this case taught me is women are fucking more retarded than I thought. A movie producer invites you to his hotel room alone and you don’t even THINK for a second “Hmmmm maybe he wants to fuck me!” No you just think it’s all innocent fun. He just wants to sign me to a contract, he couldn’t do that in an office or with other people present.

So when you ask yourselves “Really? They didn’t expect going to a hotel room meant sex?” YES. They are fucking IDIOTS
also, they could have just said no lol. it isn't rape unless you are physically forced into it
"but then they wouldn't get work!" yeah, it's called having bloody dignity. I have no sympathy for any woman who willingly shags her way into a career, then plays victim about it later; you knew the terms when you agreed to them. you held up your end of the bargain, and he held up his

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
also, they could have just said no lol. it isn't rape unless you are physically forced into it
"but then they wouldn't get work!" yeah, it's called having bloody dignity. I have no sympathy for any woman who willingly shags her way into a career, then plays victim about it later; you knew the terms when you agreed to them. you held up your end of the bargain, and he held up his

You're correct but you use br*tish vernacular so you should kill yourself

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Well I think about the Louis CK example. He wasn’t physically forcing them to watch him jerk off but they did it to keep their jobs. They weren’t “willingly” watching CK jerk off for a step up, they felt they were “forced” to do it to keep their jobs. Like picture your boss at work telling you if you don’t watch him JO he might fire you. Tough one

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Well I think about the Louis CK example. He wasn’t physically forcing them to watch him jerk off but they did it to keep their jobs. They weren’t “willingly” watching CK jerk off for a step up, they felt they were “forced” to do it to keep their jobs. Like picture your boss at work telling you if you don’t watch him JO he might fire you. Tough one
Okay I'm picturing it and then.. what am I seeing here? It's dim but I think... I think I see myself braining him with a hammer...

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The reason I bring up the CK thing is that thats a little clearer. If someone like Weinstein asked me to suck his dick for a job i’d rather kill him than do it. But if Louis CK asked to jerk off in front of me for a job? Yeah fine why not. I mean it’s still degrading but the level of degradation is “worth” the pay off. I don’t give a shit if it’s a million dollar job in a Marvel movie, thats not worth fucking Weinstein.

Okay I'm picturing it and then.. what am I seeing here? It's dim but I think... I think I see myself braining him with a hammer...
Yeah I get what you’re saying but women don’t think like this. If you hypothetically tried to rape a dude he would try to kill you before you could do it. If you hypothetically tried to rape a woman she’d just rather get it over with than go the self defense route

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
It would end very quickly and very poorly for you.
I already won the important battle with you. Conclusively. Burned your shit to the ground so hard that you barely even pretend to be Christian anymore. Now the LARP is tough guy, I guess? But you're a blubbering pussy who works indoors?

That's wild!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I've never met my boss but I think he's Indian so I'm sure it'll probably happen.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

Would love to know how the careers of those whores are since they threw him under the bus. The fact I can't remember their names doesn't bode well.

But on the other hand Louie became a huge faggot so I'm glad he suffered. Even now he still tries to beg Hollywood for his place at the table back. Ginger ogre learned nothing.