Harvey Weinstein rape charge overturned

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Something this case taught me is women are fucking more retarded than I thought. A movie producer invites you to his hotel room alone and you don’t even THINK for a second “Hmmmm maybe he wants to fuck me!” No you just think it’s all innocent fun. He just wants to sign me to a contract, he couldn’t do that in an office or with other people present.

So when you ask yourselves “Really? They didn’t expect going to a hotel room meant sex?” YES. They are fucking IDIOTS

I’m pretty sure some expected some level of Tom foolery fuckery of course, but not some giant slobby fat Jew with a mangled cock injecting himself and doing all the weird shit he did. That’s a level of trauma beyond sucking off some dude for a line.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
I’m pretty sure some expected some level of Tom foolery fuckery of course, but not some giant slobby fat Jew with a mangled cock injecting himself and doing all the weird shit he did. That’s a level of trauma beyond sucking off some dude for a line.
I was a slightly more than casual enjoyer of "cinema" in the 90s/2000s and I remember "Weinstein is a creep" jokes/stories. These dumb cunts knew what they were doing

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1714067314308.png
1714067345236.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Funny how the MeToo shit instantly dissolved the second child actors started coming forth saying "they rape us too."

Dumb whores consenting to suck cock for parts then spin it around for even more victimhood clout got real silent once their industry as a whole was about to be undermined. Also love how Weinstein was the sacrificial lamb when they ALL do this.

I used to throw the word "satanic" around as hyperbole but when it comes to the major industry heads it probably isn't exaggeration.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Funny how the MeToo shit instantly dissolved the second child actors started coming forth saying "they rape us too."

Dumb whores consenting to suck cock for parts then spin it around for even more victimhood clout got real silent once their industry as a whole was about to be undermined. Also love how Weinstein was the sacrificial lamb when they ALL do this.

I used to throw the word "satanic" around as hyperbole but when it comes to the major industry heads it probably isn't exaggeration.

It’s not an exaggeration at all, I’m not doing a bit. They are Satanic demons that sacrifice to Moloch and all sorts of weird fucking shit. If you believe he’s real or not is irrelevant, they do. (He is real though)