Leslie is out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I'm gonna pretend my pillow is her and practice kissing with it.

Holy shit, is she trying to make me climax? I think she is. The power she wields with a casual comment, of course she's loving this!

I want to check out Leslie's end.

Leslie's calm yet roguish countenance*

. To be clear Leslie is Old Major, the wise old visionary.

Again to be clear even if Leslie was a pig I'd still want to have sex with her very romantically unless she wanted it rough. I'd have sex with a pig and I'd buy a lizard's dinner.

Fuck you, I saw her first!

If Leslie gets up early she'll fuck up my timelines in a big way but I hope she does.

My life is in your hands, sweet, beautiful and wise Leslie

Guys, I finally scored with Leslie. Wanna smell my fingers?

This lady just makes me cum like it's her job. Sportin a pocket full of wonderful, she is.

Leslie really is the sweetest person I've met in many years.

The warning signs were all there. I’m so sorry we missed them Leslie.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Dont kill yourself @OldGravyEgg its not worth it.
Might get a few loffs.

raccoon-suicide.gif

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
car crash me. @ months from now everybody will be talking about what a shame it was we diddn't see @leslivarney's mental illness sooner. Some of us did.
Hey faggot, Dan Mullen did way less and got a thousand times worse. Robert Mewler was just standing by and caught strays.

The only thing as pathetic as this is SpitItOutSocrates trying to get the forums on Meaghan Dixon.

You could have owned up to it but you did the gayest thing possible making this thread. When did you sign up? What was your username on reddit?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I support Gravys right to jerk his little baby dick to Leslies rockin tatas but goddamn dude you really had to say all that embarrassing and weird shit to her? What did you think you were accomplishing with that? Did you think she was going to fall in love with your filthy DMs and move across the ocean and become your surrogate mother??

Anyways, fuckem. Drop some more funny DMs Les.

More than once apparantly, or some other weirdo had the same idea:

View attachment 197438

The fuck is up with you niggers. Has semen retention gone too far?

I know the bit is pretending to be more bonkers than you are, but that is actually a really good description of one of the symptoms of erotomania.

Sufferers believe that the object of their affection is secretly communicating with them. So the person tweets "Looks like the sun is shining today" and you interpret that as meaning "You should definitely send me a picture of your dick and balls".

I think the drugs you have been taking every day have gone from being stimulating to triggering a manic episode. There's also a good chance of a family history of similar problems. Is there a wacky uncle somewhere with some embarrassing stories?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
She said it wasn't Mullen. Sone other big headed Daniel feller I guess
A fella by the name of Kurlan by any chance?

This place says odd fucking things to people. I cant say im surprised. Everyone who tries to make themselves a notable personality in the OnA universe is heading for a lot of problems one way or the other. If the pests don't do it, the character flaws that make them crave this kind of attention will.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
A fella by the name of Kurlan by any chance?

This place says odd fucking things to people. I cant say im surprised. Everyone who tries to make themselves a notable personality in the OnA universe is heading for a lot of problems one way or the other. If the pests don't do it, the character flaws that make them crave this kind of attention will.
It was just so out of left field. leslie was shitting on pat all weekend and on good terms, then at the end of sunday night this blows up and blindsides everyone with some odd behind the scenes tomfoolery.

Status
Not open for further replies.