MLB 2024 season

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Seems like the new fanatics gear are a big hit. Cheap jerseys and transparent pants. I guess one guys cock and balls was visible during todays game broadcast.

1708652079254.png

Dudes balls are printing

1708652207615.png

1708652314084.png

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Fanatics is trash. I bought one thing from them (a hockey jersey) and the logo on the front had a big crease right through it that couldn't be steamed out. Ordered a replacement and that mutha came with another (considerably smaller) crease.

I don't wear jerseys unless I'm at a game (what am i, five?), so i just kept the god damn thing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Fanatics is trash. I bought one thing from them (a hockey jersey) and the logo on the front had a big crease right through it that couldn't be steamed out. Ordered a replacement and that mutha came with another (considerably smaller) crease.

I don't wear jerseys unless I'm at a game (what am i, five?), so i just kept the god damn thing.
I had the same experience. Bought a hockey jersey a few years ago. First one since Reebok was making them and was disappointed with the iron on nubers that felt like a knee patch. The "stitching" was printed on instead of actually sewn and the crest was disappointing with the lack of quality. I can see how easy they can crease. I feel bad for anyone that puts one in the dryer. People will be paying around $300 for iron on patches. Im glad I got my authentics and replicas years ago. they still look good 10+ years later.