MLB 2024 season

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Where is Snell going to end up? Yankees seem like they don't want to keep spending with the luxury tax. I read the Phillies made a short-term offer like the Cubs with Bellinger. Giants maybe? A dark horse like Toronto or Texas? I can't wait until Scott Boras retires or dies.

Where is Snell going to end up? Yankees seem like they don't want to keep spending with the luxury tax. I read the Phillies made a short-term offer like the Cubs with Bellinger. Giants maybe? A dark horse like Toronto or Texas? I can't wait until Scott Boras retires or dies.
Who cares. Snell stinks. Idk how he has 2 CY youngs. Nice 100 pitches after 5 innings, stupid. Teams are right not to spend on these useless starting pitchers.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
If you have T-Mobile you can sign up and get MLB.TV again this season. It's going to be available last week of March into April.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
If you have T-Mobile you can sign up and get MLB.TV again this season. It's going to be available last week of March into April.
The best part of being with T-Mobile because I’m up here near nigger John territory and watch the Southern California teams mostly Padres, and Dodgers I haven’t liked the mariners since They failed in 2001 and still hung a 116 win regular season banner in right field. Plus I have family in San Diego now so I’m all in with padres to be honest witch ya.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The best part of being with T-Mobile because I’m up here near nigger John territory and watch the Southern California teams mostly Padres, and Dodgers I haven’t liked the mariners since They failed in 2001 and still hung a 116 win regular season banner in right field. Plus I have family in San Diego now so I’m all in with padres to be honest witch ya.
I'm going to be paying a little attention to the Cubs this season because Shota Imanaga decided to sign with them. He pitched great last season in Yokohama and has already showing his skill in spring training.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Teams are right not to spend on these useless starting pitchers.
Worst take ever. There’s nothing more valuable than a pitcher that can give you 32 quality starts. Even an underachiever like Aaron Nola is extremely valuable for the fact that even if they do get shelled, they’ll grind it out into the 7th inning. Pitchers like that dont just grow on trees anymore.

And Snell definitely earned the first Cy Young he got.

Worst take ever. There’s nothing more valuable than a pitcher that can give you 32 quality starts. Even an underachiever like Aaron Nola is extremely valuable for the fact that even if they do get shelled, they’ll grind it out into the 7th inning. Pitchers like that dont just grow on trees anymore.

And Snell definitely earned the first Cy Young he got.
No child, it isnt. Yes child, there is. No child, it really isnt. Yes child, they do. No child, he didnt.

Of course you need innings but these pitchers on mega deals hardly ever workout. Snell isnt an innings eater like Nola, hes a 5/6 inning pitcher who walked 100 batters and wants over a million per start for the next 5 years or whatever the fuck. Boras is a faggot.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
WWAWD Trevor Bauer playing for a team that I can probably play for as well?

There's definitely a conspiracy against the guy. Kind of unfair.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
All the usual suspects will be good. I don’t have a surprise team like the diamondbacks or rangers even. But I think it will be Braves vs Baltimore World Series. Don’t think my A’s will get in.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
As far as Snell goes he’s one of the last Boras guys so he’s asking for a ton. I think he will end up as a Yankee.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
WWAWD Trevor Bauer playing for a team that I can probably play for as well?

There's definitely a conspiracy against the guy. Kind of unfair.
He is a nutcase but he doesnt deserve to be blackballed. Dude can throw. Especially when he proved that dumb bitch was trying to blackmail him.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I’ve never been into baseball but I’ve started to quite like it, it’s like most things where once you begin to appreciate the game more than it becomes exciting in its own way.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I’ve never been into baseball but I’ve started to quite like it, it’s like most things where once you begin to appreciate the game more than it becomes exciting in its own way.
I recommend checking out Japanese baseball. They're skilled and the fans are extremely passionate. Bands play music, players have chants, people are waving flags.The stadium has sections for visiting team fans. It's like college football.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I recommend checking out Japanese baseball. They're skilled and the fans are extremely passionate. Bands play music, players have chants, people are waving flags.The stadium has sections for visiting team fans. It's like college football.

I like all the moneyball stat stuff and I like the mental warfare mind game aspect the most. At a certain level they’re all technically sound players and it’s about gaining that edge through planning - I find that interesting.

Slackjawed Cow

It takes a bit of adjustment from other major US sports. Its a slow game with a hidden game within it. If you take the time to really pay attention to a team for a week or two and watch the whole game. You can learn the players and get immersed and emotionally invested. Watching a no hitter can be just as exciting as watching a high scoring game. Im not an ASMR type but I really love the sound of a baseball game. Sometimes Ill put on an old game to fall asleep to in the background.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It takes a bit of adjustment from other major US sports. Its a slow game with a hidden game within it. If you take the time to really pay attention to a team for a week or two and watch the whole game. You can learn the players and get immersed and emotionally invested. Watching a no hitter can be just as exciting as watching a high scoring game. Im not an ASMR type but I really love the sound of a baseball game. Sometimes Ill put on an old game to fall asleep to in the background.

Same reason I watch competitive chess and warhammer lol. It’s super relaxing to watch.

Slackjawed Cow

Same reason I watch competitive chess and warhammer lol. It’s super relaxing to watch.
I can see some similarities to watching chess. It is a chess match with the types of pitches that are called depending on the batter or what the count is. Same with what bases have runners on them and how the offense work those situations with steals/sacrifice outs.