Pat gets in a fight, ACTION PAT returns!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He got angry at a blue check and make a total as of himself - I know, shocking
IMG_2925.jpeg

IMG_2926.jpeg

Pat HATES someone proving him wrong and is only helping this guy make more money.

Then he brought back a classic
IMG_2927.jpeg

WHY US?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat could monetise his account and not block anyone and get paid to argue every day, which he does anyway.
It steams his ass that his stubbornness prevents him form making an extra few hundred bucks a month. He knows down deep that he wants to be able to brag on twitter about how much his tweets earn. Another example of being his own worst enemy.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It steams his ass that his stubbornness prevents him form making an extra few hundred bucks a month. He knows down deep that he wants to be able to brag on twitter about how much his tweets earn. Another example of being his own worst enemy.

My theory is when his account was reinstated after he paid the 5k, it came back with restrictions which is why he wasn’t verified afterwards. These restrictions remain today and prevent him buying the premium features.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I take comfort in knowing once they lose lolsuit 2, Rick will go back to answering texts. Even if he changed his number (which must be killing him right now). He’ll change it back and go back to childing and prisoning Redditors like nothings ever happened. He will never learn. Don’t change Rick for no one.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Know what I love. He left out one group to demonize / praise…the fucking Palestinians. He’s another dumb American rube who thinks Hamas = Palestine. Are there dumb fuck college students who think terrorism is awesome and thus support Hamas? Yeah. But a majority of them are thinking about the non-terrorist affiliated Palestinians who are being killed.

In contrast, there is no same distinction to be made with Israel. You can support the Palestinians while not supporting Hamas. You CANNOT support Israel while also not supporting the killing and bombing they’re doing.

So even if you take his dumb fencesitting point, Hamas is bad and Israel is bad, well one is distinctively worse. One is a broken up terrorist organization running on scraps. The other is a developed country with the full support of the West. Yes, Israeli is way worse in this fucking scenario.