Pat gets in a fight, ACTION PAT returns!

He paid some rogue tranny Twitter employee to give him a blue check he didn't deserve or earn and it went straight to his misshapen, retarded head:

SmartSelect_20240503-114554_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240503-114607_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240503-114647_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240503-114810_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240503-114843_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240503-114911_X.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He paid some rogue tranny Twitter employee to give him a blue check he didn't deserve or earn and it went straight to his misshapen, retarded head:

View attachment 197009View attachment 197010View attachment 197011View attachment 197012View attachment 197013View attachment 197014
That blue check mark was the greatest moment of his life and it’s also what made him such an enormous piece of shit.

Finally Pat felt like one of “cool” kids - he was finally seen as important and it made his ego blow up and it’s never recovered. He cried tears when his account got suspended and was on the verge of suicide without it because nothing else in life mattered. I’ve always said Pat should sue twitter because it ruined his life.

That blue check mark was the greatest moment of his life and it’s also what made him such an enormous piece of shit.

Finally Pat felt like one of “cool” kids - he was finally seen as important and it made his ego blow up and it’s never recovered. He cried tears when his account got suspended and was on the verge of suicide without it because nothing else in life mattered. I’ve always said Pat should sue twitter because it ruined his life.
Paid $5,000 to get his account back only for them to reinstate it without the blue check which didn't belong there in the first place. He's still seething over that every time he sees accounts with "legacy" blue checks. Xitter has deeply negatively affected his already unstable mental health. Normal adults with self awareness would be embarrassed to be this emotionally invested in a social media account. His whole life revolves around his local bars, his practically worthless Rustang, his Made in Thailand scooter, and his Xitter account.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Paid $5,000 to get his account back only for them to reinstate it without the blue check which didn't belong there in the first place. He's still seething over that every time he sees accounts with "legacy" blue checks. Xitter has deeply negatively affected his already unstable mental health. Normal adults with self awareness would be embarrassed to be this emotionally invested in a social media account. His whole life revolves around his local bars, his practically worthless Rustang, his Made in Thailand scooter, and his Xitter account.
And you can guarantee he tells people in real life how he’s such a big deal on twitter and probably talks about nothing but what’s happening on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s almost as embarrassing as talking about what happens on here, and you know The Pig has absolutely no shame
I imagine he tells anyone he meets his not only a big deal on twitter but you should TOTALLY FOLLOW him! You know he gets all happy to brag about being popular on dying social media platform. He also probably also gets all awkward when people tell him “I don’t use twitter” or “I’m not a fan of twitter” etc.

Don’t forget, he refers to himself as the “abortion tweet guy” since that seems to be the proudest moment of his life.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку

View attachment 197009View attachment 197010View attachment 197011View attachment 197012View attachment 197013View attachment 197014
I can’t imagine living like this let alone being proud of such behavior. What kind of life is it? Being nasty to random people online? Picking fights with complete strangers for what? Being terminally online and not just across all platforms, but being obsessed with one platform in particular and you hate the person who owns this platform.

I’ve also never seen someone get so much of what they deserve. The universe has been trying to teach Rick a lesson for 6 years and he hasn’t learned a god damn thing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I imagine he tells anyone he meets his not only a big deal on twitter but you should TOTALLY FOLLOW him! You know he gets all happy to brag about being popular on dying social media platform. He also probably also gets all awkward when people tell him “I don’t use twitter” or “I’m not a fan of twitter” etc.

Don’t forget, he refers to himself as the “abortion tweet guy” since that seems to be the proudest moment of his life.
1714768931242.png

TorpidSloth

Lol, Pat would probably make around $500/mo just by doing what he's already doing but he's too stubborn/stupid to do the BARE FUCKING MINIMUM and verify his account

Do you agree?
Another example of his unbelievable stupidity. He paid 5 grand to get his blue check mark back when it was twitter and someone with his numbers couldn't make direct money from using the platform. Now Evil Musk owns it, and he won't pay 8 bucks a month to potentially actually make cash off his biggest addiction (beats even the booze.) Just a oppositional defiance retard.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Know what I love. He left out one group to demonize / praise…the fucking Palestinians. He’s another dumb American rube who thinks Hamas = Palestine. Are there dumb fuck college students who think terrorism is awesome and thus support Hamas? Yeah. But a majority of them are thinking about the non-terrorist affiliated Palestinians who are being killed.

In contrast, there is no same distinction to be made with Israel. You can support the Palestinians while not supporting Hamas. You CANNOT support Israel while also not supporting the killing and bombing they’re doing.

So even if you take his dumb fencesitting point, Hamas is bad and Israel is bad, well one is distinctively worse. One is a broken up terrorist organization running on scraps. The other is a developed country with the full support of the West. Yes, Israeli is way worse in this fucking scenario.

It’s all because Biden is facing the loss of Arab and Muslim voters, and now college-aged voters over his stance on Gaza. But Biden is too much of a stubborn and demented Zionist to care. He thinks Israel has the right to do whatever it wants to the Palestinians and has his entire Senate career,

So it’s left to random Biden supporters to make the case for the president to fellow liberals who hate his stance. In Pats case, it means calling anyone who disagrees with Biden stupid. Great get out the vote work there.