Pat gets in a fight, ACTION PAT returns!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
This is why he's the cuntiest retard in the world. He can be shown proof of anything and still "No, child" the person. And apparently no matter how much everyone makes fun of him for the "child" thing, he'll never stop saying it. It's the creepiest, most retarded insult I've ever heard and it's only effect is that it makes him seem like a fucking weirdo but he thinks he sounds badass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That girl is an 11 / 10. That’s gotta really twist his tits

View attachment 196990
Pat has had it with her - she’s “done” (blocked because he’s a little bitch)
IMG_2934.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is why he's the cuntiest retard in the world. He can be shown proof of anything and still "No, child" the person. And apparently no matter how much everyone makes fun of him for the "child" thing, he'll never stop saying it. It's the creepiest, most retarded insult I've ever heard and it's only effect is that it makes him seem like a fucking weirdo but he thinks he sounds badass.
He also says everyone is gullible when they read his own tweets that make him look bad. It’s like some retarded Jedi mind trick to him.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Russia's ties to Hamas are well-documented, as are its ties to Hamas's main backer, Iran. For some observers and commentators of the ongoing bloodshed in Israel, that in itself is cause for blaming Moscow, accusing it of having a direct hand in the spiraling violence.

That's not correct, said Hanna Notte, a Berlin-based analyst with the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies and an expert on Russian policy in the Middle East.

RFE/RL: You are skeptical of speculation that there could somehow be a Russian role in this attack? Is there any indication that they might have some sort of direct, or indirect connection to this?

Hanna Notte: So looking at this, there've been selective reports over the last years, and this predates the war in Ukraine, that Russian-made systems have shown up in Hamas's hands. Anti-tank missiles, shoulder-launched, anti-aircraft missiles; this goes back years and Israel, at the time, assumed that these weapons fell into Hamas hands via Iran. So I've never seen an indication of direct, large weapons shipments from Russia to Hamas, let alone Hamas being trained by Russian military. And again, in the context of this latest attack, I have yet to see the evidence that this is Russian weapons or that the Russians have trained Hamas. So I don't see a direct role here.

LITERALLY THE SECOND LINK ON GOOGLE

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He lets his emotions dictate his beliefs and lets his emotions overrule logic and facts that may make his stance look bad. He is a prime example of the power of propaganda. Not everyone falls for it but all you need is the majority.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Boomer Pat with the “they voteD for Hamas, chilD” take. Sure, Rick, whatever you say. Make sure to get those old Biden nuts all the way into your mouth
Even thats too thought out for him. He hasn’t even done the bare minimum effort which would be reading a Wikipedia page. He also can’t separate conflicts in his mind. The 2024 election? Russia. Israel / Palestine? Also Russia. He cannot comprehend that even if all of these countries are linked together it’s all separate. Like no, Russia didn’t train Hamas to attack Israeli in some hair brained scheme to then have Palestinian protests occur and undermine Biden. It’s Qanon shit but he can’t process that.

He doesn’t have any ability to distinguish between Palestine / Hamas simply because he’s a dumb fucking American rube. Despite living through Iraq / Afghan and critiquing both those wars he hasn’t learned the consequences of going into a sandy state full of similar looking niggers. Lotta cases in that war where civilians were mistaken for literal terrorists.

Hamas killed ~1000 people in their attack and do not represent the Palestinians. Israel has killed ~30,000 and represents not only every jew IN Israel but also outside of it. This is not a hard thought experiment as to who is worse. Hamas, the designated terrorist organization, kills people? Yeah thats what terrorists do. Israel, the first world democracy, is committing war crimes? Yes we typically hold our allies to higher standards than literal terrorists. So even if Israel only killed 1000 its STILL WORSE

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Get fucked, Patrick. Its so funny just how terrible he is at everything he does. Some loser with a 2000 followers just pissed on patricks 50k, and the value of legacy bluechecks

I remember once on to catch a predator, there was one pedo who was confronted with the old "I'm Chris hansen" line and he just straight up said "no you're not" because at his very core was some weird defense mechanism built from petulance and narcissism that made him think he could just deny reality until it went away and I get the exact same energy from Patrick. He is the definition of coping and seething. It's all he does.

Last edited:

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Remember though: The true reason he hates blue checkmarks now has nothing to do with Elon, and has everything to do with the fact that YOU get to have one, too. Taking the exclusivity out of Twitter in terms of speech, while democratizing the checkmark (as in If you're willing to pay for it, it's yours, but you gotta EARN the ad revenue), means that the club Patrick thought he belonged to, is no longer able to control what you hear and say, through the apparent game theory that Twitter was deploying.

A million people have said this already but Elon buying Twitter was either going to improve the place or ruin it; both being a net good for humanity. Improving it would mean that the market preferred unfettered speech (or as much as it could be, within reason: I still can't call Jim Norton a "faggot", without having my post limited 😔 ), ruining it would mean punching holes into the cooperative scheme that Twitter, advertisers, and the DOJ were pulling off. Either way, the only people who were EVER going to truly be pissed off at all of this, were the bootlickers (i.e.: Patrick).

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Get fucked, Patrick. Its so funny just how terrible he is at everything he does. Some loser with a 2000 followers just pissed on patricks 50k, and the value of legacy bluechecks

I remember once on to catch a predator, there was one pedo who was confronted with the old "I'm Chris hansen" line and he just straight up said "no you're not" because at his very core was some weird defense mechanism built from petulance and narcissism that made him think he could just deny reality until it went away and I get the exact same energy from Patrick. He is the definition of coping and seething. It's all he does.
Pat wouldn't even make what that guy does because he'd never get that many impressions. His posts are largely ignored

Last edited: