Spencer rice is a shit eating fuck head

r2yz4smk29wc1.png

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Then maybe chill out with the womanly posting. If i can do it, anyone can!

I know you've obsessively tried to find out my identity behind the scenes like the lonely little internet loser you are. Why can't you ever just go with the bit?

Always being a crazed psycho with the doxxing threats or emailing insightsoftware to get Dan fired. I didn't give a shit when you came back, and I mean that honestly. But you're again fixated on HATE JENNA CAR CRASH EVERY JENNA POST so of course I have to remind you of these sad truths. Like how you left because you realized you have no real friends here, but you wanna be the popular message board babyface. So you spend hours editing together Black Eyed Peas music videos so everyone will like you again.

Here's another keep-it-to-yourself-next-time thought you had about a show that's been dead for 14 years. You realize Kenny vs Spenny isn't a pure reality show, right? They played up their roles so rubes like you would go "I like the cool guy and don't like the lame guy!" You're basically a 7-year-old thinking it's his decision to cheer for Spider-Man and boo Thanos.

I know you've obsessively tried to find out my identity behind the scenes like the lonely little internet loser you are. Why can't you ever just go with the bit?

Always being a crazed psycho with the doxxing threats or emailing insightsoftware to get Dan fired. I didn't give a shit when you came back, and I mean that honestly. But you're again fixated on HATE JENNA CAR CRASH EVERY JENNA POST so of course I have to remind you of these sad truths. Like how you left because you realized you have no real friends here, but you wanna be the popular message board babyface. So you spend hours editing together Black Eyed Peas music videos so everyone will like you again.

Here's another keep-it-to-yourself-next-time thought you had about a show that's been dead for 14 years. You realize Kenny vs Spenny isn't a pure reality show, right? They played up their roles so rubes like you would go "I like the cool guy and don't like the lame guy!" You're basically a 7-year-old thinking it's his decision to cheer for Spider-Man and boo Thanos.
Ill be honest... i genuinely dont care about you. Proof: If someone with a high voice like that insulted me irl i wouldnt care lol. I read all your posts like that now.

So you can chill. I dont want to dox you and i didnt seek anything out lol

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Ill be honest... i genuinely dont care about you. Proof: If someone with a high voice like that insulted me irl i wouldnt care lol. I read all your posts like that now.

So you can chill. I dont want to dox you and i didnt seek anything out lol

There's the Dougie we know and love! Backpedaling and flip flopping once I bring your faggotry to attention.

Nice to know you don't care about me (despite car crashing me 70+ times in the past week) and don't want to dox me (despite threatening to release my resume two posts ago).

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Kenny's whole schtick was conniving jew trying to pull strings to make himself look like mischievous badass rebel. He had some good one liners but he's a total kike.

Spenny was an honorary aryan in most of his choices, but the fact is, his humor flies right over the heads of the Spenny Haters (who The DMAN likens to those afflicted with Opie Hater Syndrome, judging by their online comments...)

A lot of Spenny's bits were intentional, although he is definitely a manic closeted homosexual (The DMAN has met many people just like Spenny and their downfall is eventually always meth or downers)

You would behave just like Spenny if you had that nasally, whiny jew in your ear lying and farting in your face all day long. Jew Norton