Spencer rice is a shit eating fuck head

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Kenny vs Spenny is one of the funniest shows ever made.

Kenny fucking with the goat is one of my go-tos. 9:45 and 15:10 are the best ones.

The end of the cock fight is super underrated as well.

17:45

The confirmed pedo likes ya’ll show. 😂 Amazen

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
I'm not allowed to repeat stories anymore or Dog Eater will humiliate me by posting every instance of me telling the story almost word for word. I don't want him doing that about the time that I met Spenny in a bar through friends. He gets pissy if you call him Spenny or if anyone asks about the show. I told him I didn't like his shitty attitude and half assed threatened him and he got visibly scared of me and left without the person he came with. At the time I thought I was half joking but I'm pretty deadpan so it definitely just seemed like I was going to kick his ass. His personality on the show isn't fake, he's really like that. He's also much older than me and was hanging out with people my age.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm not allowed to repeat stories anymore or Dog Eater will humiliate me by posting every instance of me telling the story almost word for word. I don't want him doing that about the time that I met Spenny in a bar through friends. He gets pissy if you call him Spenny or if anyone asks about the show. I told him I didn't like his shitty attitude and half assed threatened him and he got visibly scared of me and left without the person he came with. At the time I thought I was half joking but I'm pretty deadpan so it definitely just seemed like I was going to kick his ass. His personality on the show isn't fake, he's really like that. He's also much older than me and was hanging out with people my age.
Spenny is like 60 now.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yep he was hanging out with 20 year olds and even as a quasi-celebrity he was the awkward tagalong. When he left, he tried to get the girl he came with to leave with him and she was like "You go ahead, I'm gonna stay with my friends." It was like he just followed her to the bar.
Reminds me of when I’d call Andy Dick and he’d answer the phone and talk to me for an hour or so.