Spencer rice is a shit eating fuck head

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Kenny's whole schtick was conniving jew trying to pull strings to make himself look like mischievous badass rebel. He had some good one liners but he's a total kike.

Spenny was an honorary aryan in most of his choices, but the fact is, his humor flies right over the heads of the Spenny Haters (who The DMAN likens to those afflicted with Opie Hater Syndrome, judging by their online comments...)

A lot of Spenny's bits were intentional, although he is definitely a manic closeted homosexual (The DMAN has met many people just like Spenny and their downfall is eventually always meth or downers)

You would behave just like Spenny if you had that nasally, whiny jew in your ear lying and farting in your face all day long. Jew Norton

I once watched like 3 seasons back to back and I was so sick of how fake it was by the end it just stopped being funny i any way it was the same shit over and over again.

I’ve never heard of this show.

After watching the clip dman posted I’ve lost respect for everyone here discussing it.

-Former DMANIC

There are brothermen that even post on that shitty shows Reddit page, LOL.
Thought itd be a funny thread.... neurotic jew doxing all his haters and having a manic episode.

Fawkin jenna ruined everything again. Fat.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Thought itd be a funny thread.... neurotic jew doxing all his haters and having a manic episode.

I missed the part where it’s a guy from the show posting on their own Reddit…How embarrassing.

Everyone is still a faggot for watching the show, but considering what I mentioned above it’s definitely cringe worthy of a thread.

Carry on.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

Page 1 it's all "Jenna I have your resume and I'll post it if you don't obey me!"

Page 2 it's all "wahhhhh Jenna found my reddit account I've been doxxed!"

You're the only poster here who went above and beyond emailing Insight Software and fabricating lies about Dan in order to get him fired.

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png

Page 1 it's all "Jenna I have your resume and I'll post it if you don't obey me!"

Page 2 it's all "wahhhhh Jenna found my reddit account I've been doxxed!"

You're the only poster here who went above and beyond emailing Insight Software and fabricating lies about Dan in order to get him fired.

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png
Not sure why you have a problem with me. You say because ive car crashed you? Dont remember doing that... the car crash react loads slowly when im trying to "haha holee shit" react so I accidentally press it sometimes.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’ve never heard of this show.

After watching the clip dman posted I’ve lost respect for everyone here discussing it.

-Former DMANIC

There are brothermen that even post on that shitty shows Reddit page, LOL.
It was one of the earliest shows on Netflix streaming when they were still mostly a dvd shipping company. I have fond memories of getting stoned and watching it. I probably would have a different experience of it now that I have a better understanding of how fawkin put on most entertainment is. I tried to show someone that John Cena prank call recently and when they said the say the station call letters I felt like an idiot.

Edit: they were both over 40 when the show came out. Spenny is like 60 now.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Kenny vs Spenny is one of the funniest shows ever made.

Kenny fucking with the goat is one of my go-tos. 9:45 and 15:10 are the best ones.

The end of the cock fight is super underrated as well.

17:45