Tales from the bar

BudDickman

That bar is filled with attractive women, and Pat is taking creepshots and shaming the one guy talking to them. And it seems like at least one of the girls is interested.

Pat is such a beta male fag. A real man would see a guy striking out and say "been there, dude". But he's trying to put him on blast so that he can be one of the hens.

BudDickman

Also, if he had any game whatsoever, he would have joined in the conversation. The ratio in that bar is outrageous and it's just him and this one guy there surrounded by women. The fact that he's silently taking pictures is so creepy and gay.

In a situation like that, even if the guy is striking out, you jump into the conversation. You immediately make it less awkward for everyone and you also look like the cooler guy in comparison.

But of course, the guy wasn't flailing and Pat knows if he tried to join in he'd be the creepy old fat guy, so he just silently takes pictures. Faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That bar is filled with attractive women, and Pat is taking creepshots and shaming the one guy talking to them. And it seems like at least one of the girls is interested.

Pat is such a beta male fag. A real man would see a guy striking out and say "been there, dude". But he's trying to put him on blast so that he can be one of the hens.
Pat always tries to side with the women. Instead of a "wingman" stance . He thinks painting himself as " Not like the other guys" will make women think he is one of the better guys and a catch. He is really that sneaky creep that tries to side bust and fuck your girlfriend when you arent around by shit talking you and telling her " You dont deserve that.." and " I wouldnt ever do that to you.."kinda shit. Hoping to catch her when she is upset and vulnerable after an argument with her current boyfriend.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat always tries to side with the women. Instead of a "wingman" stance . He thinks painting himself as " Not like the other guys" will make women think he is one of the better guys and a catch. He is really that sneaky creep that tries to side bust and fuck your girlfriend when you arent around by shit talking you and telling her " You dont deserve that.." and " I wouldnt ever do that to you.."kinda shit. Hoping to catch her when she is upset and vulnerable after an argument with her current boyfriend.
Pat could never be a wingman because he’s this type. He always has to find a way to put other guys down (dude bro, gym bro, etc) and just a negative piece of shit that women avoid. Of course Pat is forever alone and miserable at the bar watching other people having fun together.

Funny, those so called "not like the other guys" usually turn out to be absolute creeps.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I believe the kids call this "dirty macking"

Spook

Pat used to post "someone acted bizarrely at the bar (and I was the hero)" stories ALL THE TIME until we started making fun of him

No more tall tales, no more selfies, no more standup, no more blogging, no more book publishing. He lost.
I wonder if he's ever done something noble in his life and not tweeted about it.

He forgave the Jap at Pearl Harbor, he stood up to the brotosaurus, he was Swayze in Road House like 30 times.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I bet he yells out, I am a published author and have X many followers on Twitter over perceived slights.
1000011417.jpg