Tales from the bar

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I'm sure they were totally intimidated by your huge reach to anonymously shame them and not just annoyed that some fat homosexual announced he's eavesdropping on their conversation while pretending to work on a tablet.
Best case: They said fuck off, fatty and went about their day.

Possibility: Pat sat seething in silence and tweeted this to make himself feel better.

What almost certainly happened: Pat felt sad sitting in a bar on his own with no attention so he made up a classic Pat Lie that, as usual, makes no sense if you think about it for five seconds.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
View attachment 200107

View attachment 200108

View attachment 200109

I suppose the Tomlinson Technicality here was that he didn't wave his shoes.
The gall of this prick who, from his own chicken lips, admitted he couldn't work a full shift at Target. How the fuck has he avoided getting his ass kicked???

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I have vivid fantasies of placing myself in a situation near him and just spewing libtard this, libtard that in hopes he actually ould say something, but he wouldn't.
We'd probably get a good full body shot in the twitter post as you walk off to take a pissth. I mean, after he forcibly ejects you while everyone claps. Be sure and wear a backwards brewers cap.

G

“With my honey” is immediately enough to make him the most hatable person who’s ever lived.
New one from 2 hours ago.

fuckinghomo2.jpg

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?
By the way, this is what he looked like when that last woman gave him a nonconsensual hug:

View attachment 200293
He could have added "Watching a news clip, earbuds in, wedding band on my finger, disgustingly fat".
What is up with his twisted ears? That awful haircut with little poofy yet greasy curls on top. Big ugly hump on his back. Big spare tire middle accentuated by a too-tight shirt. Skinny little T-Rex forearms and babysoft hands, never saw a day of work. Using two thumbs on his phone like grandpa while nursing a cheap, pissy lager and a big pint of water. "No, just a refill on the water, please."