Two unemployed bums talking about the economy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
IMG_3102.jpeg

Pat leeches off his wife and Brian is on disability and lives with his mother. These two have no idea what the world is like for normal working people that aren’t living off the government.

Oh and the media is and has always been strongly liberal, stupid.

Smart people don’t care about politics or what’s happening in another country, and will vote for Trump because they had more money under him for whatever reason.

I can’t fathom caring that he lied on a tax form or whatever else he’s accused of.
Which is wild. Inflation is out of control, inflation that Trump is more responsible for than Biden. Stock markets at all time highs so if you have less money now, that's your fault.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Which is wild. Inflation is out of control, inflation that Trump is more responsible for than Biden. Stock markets at all time highs so if you have less money now, that's your fault.
Also I remember people like Pat in the media that cried the stock market going well isn’t a big deal because only rich people own stock and those people are evil. Of course the market lately breaking records is due to the hope that the Fed will start to finally cut rates after 3 years. Funny how people like Pat didn’t say anything about how the market has been largely flat for the first 3 years of Biden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Holy fuck those two are morons. I guess when mommy in law pays the bills it's hard to judge the cost of things now.
It’s two grown men that have someone else paying for them (the government / Niki’s mom) so they don’t understand what people are complaining about. Pat bragged about paying high gas prices because it’s not his money - he doesn’t care!

Also note - these two don’t have kids but don’t let that stand in the way of knowing how the average person is doing!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
He is a real piece of shit - loves to cry he has an “invisible” illness and uses it as an excuse to lay around all day because he gets “tired” when he seems to have plenty of energy to tweet all day.
He pretends to be disabled so he doesn't have to work and play victim. Faggot says he gets too tired and has trouble focusing to work, but can play World of Warcraft all day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He pretends to be disabled so he doesn't have to work and play victim. Faggot says he gets too tired and has trouble focusing to work, but can play World of Warcraft all day.
He also gets not only disability but discount / free internet because he’s poor so of course he thinks everything is great. He doesn’t even drive so gas prices aren’t a thing to him.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Sure but avenues for investment have never been better.

Blaming Biden (who stinks and I don't like him) for the current economy or praising Trump for his makes no sense.

It doesn’t make sense, and frankly I’ve never cared who wins elections but it’s simple to me, things were better under him for me and he at least pretended to care about things I care about like keeping spic rapists out.

Plus he upsets people like @Sue Lightning and Pat, so I’d vote for him for that sole reason. In reality it makes no difference who wins.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sure but avenues for investment have never been better.

Blaming Biden (who stinks and I don't like him) for the current economy or praising Trump for his makes no sense.
That’s true about investing - I remember when ETrade charged you like a 9.99 fee just to buy or sell. I just remember during the Trump years whenever he would mention the stock market being good people on the left like Pat would cry that doesn’t mean anything because “only rich people own stock” which isn’t true and you can invest much easier and over time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What do you mean? Do you think I meant more money literally? My salary is way higher but I’m way poorer. I obviously meant purchasing power.
You know things are bad for Biden when they have to keep telling people “No, things are great! You’re just stupid!” when it comes to the economy / purchasing power. Especially when you have Pat and Brian here who haven’t worked in years and living off others that things are great.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That’s true about investing - I remember when ETrade charged you like a 9.99 fee just to buy or sell. I just remember during the Trump years whenever he would mention the stock market being good people on the left like Pat would cry that doesn’t mean anything because “only rich people own stock” which isn’t true and you can invest much easier and over time.

If you are trading stocks on the free apps like robinhood then you need to realise they are free because you are the product, they sell your data to Wall Street and they use it against you. If you’re really investing then you need to get a real broker and pay the commission and actually hold the stocks.

I don’t have the money to invest properly right now, so I don’t bother with those stupid apps. People really have no idea how predatory they are and what’s really happening on them.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I have a bachelors in Econ and a masters in finance. All I know about the economy is that the best gauge is your own eye test.

I don’t even look at GDP or GNP or unemployment because who gives a fuck about numbers that are calculated with a bunch of caveats and exclusions.

Even then, how the fuck do you make them actionable in your everyday life? And do you even believe that government jackoffs are capable of using and producing accurate data?

I certainly don’t. All I know is I’m seeing more layoffs in higher paying jobs, higher gas prices, higher utility prices, higher food prices, and a government that’s finding more ways to over regulate industries and businesses while simultaneously becoming less efficient and more disorganized.

If Pat thinks it’s good, then that’s all I need to know it’s complete shit