Two unemployed bums talking about the economy

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Imagine being so obsessed with other men and their opinions it influences who you’re voting for.

I’m not voting for Biden because “Well Nobacon would be a lot poorer because of it! Thats based!”

If you want to vote Trump, vote Trump, but doing so because of other peoples reactions is so retarded you might as well not even vote at all.

Now I’m definitely voting Trump.

TorpidSloth

If you are trading stocks on the free apps like robinhood then you need to realise they are free because you are the product, they sell your data to Wall Street and they use it against you. If you’re really investing then you need to get a real broker and pay the commission and actually hold the stocks.

I don’t have the money to invest properly right now, so I don’t bother with those stupid apps. People really have no idea how predatory they are and what’s really happening on them.
For the average person, there's no point in trading yourself unless you're willing to lose the money and treat it like gambling. You're much better off parking some cash in a reputable mutual fund.

Actually trading successfully on an individual basis is a full-time, or near to full-time, job.

You need to wake up 2-3 hours before the markets open every day and do your research. You need to manage your risk and balance your portfolio re long and short positions that you have researched, forecasted and believe in, and you have to remove all emotion from each trade.

You also have to understand that you will always lose to the speed of the algorithms employed by the bulge brackets and hedgies. At best you're beating your fellow retail traders.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
They did steal it last time, we all know this.
1715985274802.jpeg

We’ve been over this, STUPIT. I make my own hours. Some days I work from 9-5, other days I work 1-2 depending on the jobs and how many. I also don’t use any other social media so anytime i’m not working i’m pretty much on here. Today, no jobs.

Edit: That didn’t answer your question. I don’t want to dox myself but my vague job description would probably be “home inspector”
More like penis inspector

Spook

Now I’m definitely voting Trump.
Whoever makes Paul, Jackie, and Pat the most angry and miserable is who I'd like to be president. Nothing else really matters.

This is a tough quandary though because Trump made Jackie and Pat really happy because they finally had a purpose and a villain to fight against Marvel-style. So maybe voting for Biden is the way to go because Pat is insanely miserable and so is Jackie and Paul.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He also gets not only disability but discount / free internet because he’s poor so of course he thinks everything is great. He doesn’t even drive so gas prices aren’t a thing to him.
Which annoys me because the turbo Jews at the phone and Internet companies apply a surcharge to all us non feebs to subsidize that