Ty Schalter is a giant faggot.

G

This piece of shit had me blocked and I can't remember ever interacting 'w him. I think some of Pat's "friends" share his block list 'r sumtin.
ts.jpg

And check out what he's putting his dick in. Unless that's his mom and sister?
fag.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s one of those types to still wear a Colin Kaep jersey as a “statement” and claim Kaep should still be in the league (he didn’t get kicked out for his protest - nobody wanted to deal with his huge ego and poor playing skills) whenever a team loses their QB. Kaep hasn’t wanted to play for years you faggot - he’s more famous not playing and now he’s just old.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Anyone who has issues with what Daniel Penny did has never taken the subway in NYC and is a faggot.
Ty has probably never even been on a subway. The people happy for Penny getting in trouble all need to get attacked in public to see what it like so they can cry “why is nobody helping me?!” Because look what happens when someone tries to help.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This piece of shit had me blocked and I can't remember ever interacting 'w him. I think some of Pat's "friends" share his block list 'r sumtin.
View attachment 196537
And check out what he's putting his dick in. Unless that's his mom and sister?
View attachment 196541
A crazy black homeless man looks “Not from around here” In NYC? Jesus Christ this guy is a faggot.

G

He lives in Lansing, MI which is over 60% white and I’m sure avoids the black areas and doesn’t dare go to Detroit.
View attachment 196555
He’s an ACAB faggot, big surprise.

He’s very proud of this tweet, pretty much it’s his entire personality.
View attachment 196556
I honestly think this guy is worthy of "the business." Pat gets so much attention that he gets stuck-up about it. Maybe shower attention on somebody else a little and see how Pat reacts?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Ty has probably never even been on a subway. The people happy for Penny getting in trouble all need to get attacked in public to see what it like so they can cry “why is nobody helping me?!” Because look what happens when someone tries to help.
A filthy bum stabbed a woman in the neck at 5am on the subway in LA about a week ago. Made me think about Pat educating everyone who lives here about how we should all be using the subway. I bet Ty would donate to a defense fund for that animal. Even Pat slapped him down in that thread.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wow, faggot might not be a big enough word to describe him
IMG_2899.jpeg

Cries about police all day, how they’re wrong and evil, blah blah when it’s the students being assholes here.
IMG_2900.jpeg

When asked what SHOULD the police he says “I don’t care” so he doesn’t even have anything close to a solution, just wants to bitch and moan. Of course downplays destroying property as no big deal - then I guess you wouldn’t mind if a bunch of people destroyed your property - right Ty? It’s just vandalism so no need for police.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I do enjoy how when the media and politicians realized the black dude was an actual schizo crack head they just gave it up. Consider that. George Floyd held a baby in the womb hostage and was fine to praise as a saint, so it really gives perspective how fucked up this black dude was for everyone to just drop him.

It’s holier than thou faggots who feel righteous commentating on an issue knowing the result. Saying dumb shit like “Ok yeah he had to restrain him but did he have to kill him?” Oh yeah, let the schizo crackhead live after you just brutally choked him. He won’t try and attack you after that.

The issue here isn’t some racial bullshit but the fact that our cities and towns are filled with crazy people who attack innocents, and sometimes those innocents have to literally KILL them just to defend themselves.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 196559
Cries about police all day, how they’re wrong and evil, blah blah when it’s the students being assholes here.
View attachment 196561
When asked what SHOULD the police he says “I don’t care” so he doesn’t even have anything close to a solution, just wants to bitch and moan. Of course downplays destroying property as no big deal - then I guess you wouldn’t mind if a bunch of people destroyed your property - right Ty? It’s just vandalism so no need for police.
Ah ok so if we just let protestors do whatever it will never escalate. Situations only escalate if the police try to stop the initial rousing. That makes literally 0 sense.

Now let’s get this retards opinion on Jan 6th. Was it ok for SWAT teams to disperse protestors in full riot gear? I mean they were literally disrupting government proceedings. If the answer is “Yes that was ok” why not here? He has a point to be made about the police state but of course its all liberal faggotry. His problem is that the police are beating lib protestors. Thats it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I do enjoy how when the media and politicians realized the black dude was an actual schizo crack head they just gave it up. Consider that. George Floyd held a baby in the womb hostage and was fine to praise as a saint, so it really gives perspective how fucked up this black dude was for everyone to just drop him.

It’s holier than thou faggots who feel righteous commentating on an issue knowing the result. Saying dumb shit like “Ok yeah he had to restrain him but did he have to kill him?” Oh yeah, let the schizo crackhead live after you just brutally choked him. He won’t try and attack you after that.

The issue here isn’t some racial bullshit but the fact that our cities and towns are filled with crazy people who attack innocents, and sometimes those innocents have to literally KILL them just to defend themselves.
My favorite is how you see video after video of people getting attacked on subways / buses and the people that condemned Perry ask “why doesn’t anyone stop him?!?! Why is everyone just standing there?!?!” Without realizing why - it’s not worth it to try and help only to get labeled all kinds of bad names and go to jail.

G

View attachment 196559
View attachment 196561
tys.jpg

He's actually as bad or worse than Pat.