Ty Schalter is a giant faggot.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
His “daughter” with the blog is a “trans-femme” getting “electrolysis facial hair removal” ?

His ADHD blog is hilarious. I read the whole thing. Self indulgent. But the amount of “likes” it got really shattered my ribs. Who was that huge screed for, faggot?

IMG_8473.jpeg

G

He's fucking Judea Christopher Lloyd and his daughter is a literal hobbit. Give the man an ass fuck, people!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His “daughter” with the blog is a “trans-femme” getting “electrolysis facial hair removal” ?

His ADHD blog is hilarious. I read the whole thing. Self indulgent. But the amount of “likes” it got really shattered my ribs. Who was that huge screed for, faggot?

View attachment 196653
He claims he “got in shape” for his 40th yet also got prescribed adderall at 39 for his ADHD. No stupid, the adderall got you to lose weight - not your “physical activity” which is tweeting all day.

He’s one of those types to still wear a Colin Kaep jersey as a “statement” and claim Kaep should still be in the league (he didn’t get kicked out for his protest - nobody wanted to deal with his huge ego and poor playing skills) whenever a team loses their QB. Kaep hasn’t wanted to play for years you faggot - he’s more famous not playing and now he’s just old.
The Cleveland Browns laughed at Colin 🤣😂😅

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I have to agree with pat on this one, it's retarded to name a new model after an established model that it has nothing in common with. Find another horse to name it after, stupids. Or name it the Edsel so Henry's dumb dead son's legacy isn't just being one of the biggest flops in automotive history.