Ty Schalter is a giant faggot.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
This piece of shit had me blocked and I can't remember ever interacting 'w him. I think some of Pat's "friends" share his block list 'r sumtin.
View attachment 196537
And check out what he's putting his dick in. Unless that's his mom and sister?
View attachment 196541
Lol the electric SUV with a mustang badge hahahahaha roll up to a mustang club in that and see what happens. Even pats v6 gets more respect

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Yes, the lefty atheist biblical gotcha.

They lean heavily on Jesus not condemning the adultress to support every form of degeneracy.
they also miss the "go and sin no more" bit, if she did, she would have been condemned, like anybody else who is not forgiven.

Of course downplays destroying property as no big deal - then I guess you wouldn’t mind if a bunch of people destroyed your property - right Ty? It’s just vandalism so no need for police.
also what does it tell worthy people in society when people just do crimes right in front of police and then the criminals get excused? If he thinks American police are only bad and shoot people, then he must not have travelled much

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Ah ok so if we just let protestors do whatever it will never escalate. Situations only escalate if the police try to stop the initial rousing. That makes literally 0 sense.

Now let’s get this retards opinion on Jan 6th. Was it ok for SWAT teams to disperse protestors in full riot gear? I mean they were literally disrupting government proceedings. If the answer is “Yes that was ok” why not here? He has a point to be made about the police state but of course its all liberal faggotry. His problem is that the police are beating lib protestors. Thats it
Exactly - his twitter is heavy on police are bad blah blah but even here when someone respectfully asks him “ok, why should they do in this situation?” He says “I don’t care” - not only does he not have a solution but can’t even be bothered to care. How can you “fight” for change but not even know how you would change it? These are the same types that LOVE to cheer “Fuck Around and Find Out” when anyone gets arrested that they see as Republican / MAGA (like Perry) but also cry THEY CANT DO THAT!! When police arrest anyone that’s far left / liberal. Can’t have it both ways, Ty.

G

He just gets better the more you peel. He's like a Keith Olbermann that never made it. Pissy eyed faggot.
tys1.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
they also miss the "go and sin no more" bit, if she did, she would have been condemned, like anybody else who is not forgiven.

also what does it tell worthy people in society when people just do crimes right in front of police and then the criminals get excused? If he thinks American police are only bad and shoot people, then he must not have travelled much
I have a feeling he grew up in the suburbs and still lives there. He’s the type of asshole to justify rioters / looters destroying and burning down businesses as “they have insurance, it’s no big deal - they’re covered!”

Ok Ty, I’m gonna take a bat and bust all your windows out on your awful mustang because I’m protesting stuff. What, you have insurance. Let me peacefully protest! (Smashes car to shit)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He just gets better the more you peel. He's like a Keith Olbermann that never made it. Pissy eyed faggot.
View attachment 196566
Oh you know he would NEVER say anything about Muslims or religions that don’t let women have rights. You’re only allowed to shit on Christianity and cry it should be illegal. They never realize how much they sound like a Nazi.

G

Well he also has a problem with random white guys saving people from violent thugs. So he want's a race war with one side handcuffed. Or he just wants to lick a babies asshole and he knows a it'd be a white guy that stops him.

G

He link's to his troon-pedo-BBC-enthusiest daughter's(?) twitter in his shitty blog. And he did this 5 years ago. She has a tumblr blog.
Safe to say his kids privacy/safety is not his foremost concern.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://tyschalter.medium.com/adderall-adhd-a-39-year-journey-to-day-one-b17a9e3541d0[/URL]
Her twitter has some wild shit
tys3.jpg
tys4.jpg
FVVmzsYWIAAwxZV.jpg

I think this is for an adult to wear while they pretend they are a baby getting fucked.
Imagine where O'le Ty liked to stick his cobb when she was fun-sized?
Checking out her blog . .
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.tumblr.com/october-freakin-gale[/URL]

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
He link's to his troon-pedo-BBC-enthusiest daughter's(?) twitter in his shitty blog. And he did this 5 years ago. She has a tumblr blog.
Safe to say his kids privacy/safety is not his foremost concern.
Her twitter has some wild shit
View attachment 196583View attachment 196585View attachment 196586
I think this is for an adult to wear while they pretend they are a baby getting fucked.
Imagine where O'le Ty liked to stick his cobb when she was fun-sized?
Checking out her blog . .
That diaper infant fetish, whatever you wanna call it, makes me sick to my stomach. These people are too afraid to molest children so they become one in essence and get their jollies by wearing clothing for children like it's lingerie. Just a few steps away from actually abusing minors.

G

That diaper infant fetish, whatever you wanna call it, makes me sick to my stomach. These people are too afraid to molest children so they become one in essence and get their jollies by wearing clothing for children like it's lingerie. Just a few steps away from actually abusing minors.
I'm glad something stops them. But I don't want to challenge their bravery when it comes to interfering with kids.