Well boys, this is it ...

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
The naturopathic and holistic companies do this all the time as well

I haven't suggested patronizing any business or company. I never claimed to be an expert on anything. The people I know in my life that have taken initiative and handled shit themselves have done much better than the empty vessels that handed their lives and money over to dickheads. That's the story. Not trying to sell anything to anyone other than maybe a little inspiration to try and take care of themselves and think twice whose hands you put your life in.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yes, he needs a lemon, ginger, turmeric tonic.. that and some probiotics and his ass cancer will be cured!
If this shit is implied to cure cancer, is that literally saying if we eat that shit no one would EVER get cancer? It can cure it but can’t prevent it? So the only thing stopping big pharma from raking in the cancer bucks is actually just drinking some apple cider. Ok

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Just telling you what I've experienced ya uppity bitch. My neighbor just cured hers, my guitar guy cured his, etc etc. Also watched my grandma die going to "treatments" and several others. My step kids aunt has had ass cancer for five years while they just syphon money from her. Now she's about to die and her kids are gonna have no mom or money. Hoping you pull though.
Wow man thats crazy that you know so many people with cancer and none of them died and all of them magically cured it through homeopathy. Thats insane. Jamie, pull up that picture of the plane to represent survivorship bias.

I have a vague understanding of cancer. The cells go retarded and don’t stop multiplying. The reason they use radiation is to try and kill off the cells that keep multiplying which obviously kills healthy cells all around (Or something like this). So in what world does eating a couple oranges and drinking tea do the same thing as radiation or surgery. You literally said “Oh is it not insane vitamin C can cure warts but not cancer?” Yes you dummy, they’re two different things. And who the fuck ever said shit you take can’t affect the inside of your body? What do you think probiotics or antipsychotic medication does?

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
I haven't suggested patronizing any business or company. I never claimed to be an expert on anything. The people I know in my life that have taken initiative and handled shit themselves have done much better than the empty vessels that handed their lives and money over to dickheads. That's the story. Not trying to sell anything to anyone other than maybe a little inspiration to try and take care of themselves and think twice whose hands you put your life in.
I knew if I included that line you would bitch out from the rest of what I said.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
I have a vague understanding of cancer. The cells go retarded and don’t stop multiplying. The reason they use radiation is to try and kill off the cells that keep multiplying which obviously kills healthy cells all around (Or something like this). So in what world does eating a couple oranges and drinking tea do the same thing as radiation or surgery. You literally said “Oh is it not insane vitamin C can cure warts but not cancer?” Yes you dummy, they’re two different things. And who the fuck ever said shit you take can’t affect the inside of your body? What do you think probiotics or antipsychotic medication does?
Basically radiation and chemotherapy are the mainline treatments but also there are surgical options, things like targeted therapy, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy etc...

I am a literal fucking dummy and at least I have a baseline understanding of how cancer basically operates within the body and how the body defends against it or doesn't defend against it.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Its like we’re getting more retarded. The Africans brew herbal teas of pig toes and eucalyptus and say it cures brain cancer and Western fruitcakes think its magic and not backwards voodoo bullshit.
very attractive smelly hippie bitches get away with this because dudes want to fuck them and will put up with their nonsense... I should know I've been guilty of it.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I knew if I included that line you would bitch out from the rest of what I said.

Lol did you get me or something? I was making my healthy non vaxxxed 2/4ths born at home family some dinner and skimmed your shit real quick. We all seem to be going in circles here and ya'll keep skimming my posts but I'm supposed to disseminate all of you faggotses? Anyone still trying to get me or ask me shit or tell me shit clearly wasn't reading all the stuff I was saying before. I don't really know what you want me to explain...I don't know all the jargon for everything and again, never claimed to be the best at explaining this shit. Pages ago I said I'd get anyone references if they wanted them, no one asked ya'll just keep attacking me for being nice to you matrix dwelling queens.

"the body can't identify cancerous cells" Yes it does, all the time. Your body is fighting cancerous cells as we speak(thank the lord!)

"You could get hit by a car" I suppose? So the fuck what? I drink, I snort blow, I don't eat the best, I don't exercise enough...what's your fucking point? Yeah life is supposed to be fun and I'm having/have had/and will have plenty more. I hope the rest of you miserable fucks get to as well.

I don't know what else you want me to respond to of what you said but ya'll don't read all of my stuff either and just keep saying shit, and no, I will not come back and rejoin you in the matrix agent Smiths.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Lol did you get me or something? I was making my healthy non vaxxxed 2/4ths born at home family some dinner and skimmed your shit real quick. We all seem to be going in circles here and ya'll keep skimming my posts but I'm supposed to disseminate all of you faggotses? Anyone still trying to get me or ask me shit or tell me shit clearly wasn't reading all the stuff I was saying before. I don't really know what you want me to explain...I don't know all the jargon for everything and again, never claimed to be the best at explaining this shit. Pages ago I said I'd get anyone references if they wanted them, no one asked ya'll just keep attacking me for being nice to you matrix dwelling queens.

"the body can't identify cancerous cells" Yes it does, all the time. Your body is fighting cancerous cells as we speak(thank the lord!)

"You could get hit by a car" I suppose? So the fuck what? I drink, I snort blow, I don't eat the best, I don't exercise enough...what's your fucking point? Yeah life is supposed to be fun and I'm having/have had/and will have plenty more. I hope the rest of you miserable fucks get to as well.

I don't know what else you want me to respond to of what you said but ya'll don't read all of my stuff either and just keep saying shit, and no, I will not come back and rejoin you in the matrix agent Smiths.
LOL what a bullshit cope out... in the end you are just gonna go "were all just fags on an old radio show and I'm just doing a bit"
Within the context of the conversation where I said it cant identify cancerous cells I literally said the immune system fights off things it can recognize... I even gave a fucking analogy about this you absolute dunce. I said THE problem is when the immune system cant identify these cancerous mutations and they start replicating... and if they replicate as something that the immune system doesn't identify it as a bad then it becomes a problem. (and i will add cant keep up with multiplication of these cells) cancerous cells...

I said literally just cause I want to give you a chance to bitch out of yet another reply... I also edited my post so thats another good way to bitch out and NOT remotely respond to anything I said... I want to be a gentleman and hold the door open for your bitch out.

Go back and respond to any of my other points instead of just trying to cherry pick random stuff you think is gonna be a "dunk"
"I don't know all the jargon for everything and again, never claimed to be the best at explaining this shit" aka "I don't know jack shit about what I am talking about it's all pulled out of my ass and heres some anecdotal bullshit evidence" The fact you think your anecdotal evidence actually could sway anyone besides a fucking an absolutely inbred dolt says a lot about your entire "thesis."

In short you took the absolute bitch way out in all of this...

Side note... the point about your weird ass hypothetical hospice care scenario where you apparently outlive everyone is that there's a hypothetical situation where everyone on this board is just absolutely pissing in your smug "future predicting" mouth.

Last edited:

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
LOL what a bullshit cope out... in the end you are just gonna go "were all just fags on an old radio show and I'm just doing a bit"
Within the context of the conversation where I said it cant identify cancerous cells I literally said the immune system fights off things it can recognize... I even gave a fucking analogy about this you absolute dunce. I said THE problem is when the immune system cant identify these cancerous mutations and they start replicating... and if they replicate as something that the immune system doesn't identify it as a bad then it becomes a problem. (and i will add cant keep up with multiplication of these cells) cancerous cells...

I said literally just cause I want to give you a chance to bitch out of yet another reply... I also edited my post so thats another good way to bitch out and NOT remotely respond to anything I said... I want to be a gentleman and hold the door open for your bitch out.

Go back and respond to any of my other points instead of just trying to cherry pick random stuff you think is gonna be a "dunk"
"I don't know all the jargon for everything and again, never claimed to be the best at explaining this shit" aka "I don't know jack shit about what I am talking about it's all pulled out of my ass and heres some anecdotal bullshit evidence" The fact you think your anecdotal evidence actually could sway anyone besides a fucking an absolutely inbred dolt says a lot about your entire "thesis."

In short you took the absolute bitch way out in all of this...

Side note... the point about your weird ass hypothetical hospice care scenario where you apparently outlive everyone is that there's a hypothetical situation where everyone on this board is just absolutely pissing in your smug "future predicting" mouth.

TLDR

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
called it... hit the fucking bricks you dork.
He's the dork? OP dies and you're writing essays to "correct the record" on cancerous cells.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg