Well boys, this is it ...

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Another thing about our water is all the microplastics in all of it. Makes you a fag. Between that and flouride they are tryin to make us all into retarded fags. I've got a 6 filter reverse osmosis system for our drinking water with a remineralization stage at the end.
This goes to the end of my other post... Some company designed this, probably funded studies to prove its effectiveness, and then marketed as such. They have a vested interest in you buying it and will do everything they can to sell it to you. They don't care about you just as much as big pharma or I guess big oncology?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
This goes to the end of my other post... Some company designed this, probably funded studies to prove its effectiveness, and then marketed as such. They have a vested interest in you buying it and will do everything they can to sell it to you. They don't care about you just as much as big pharma or I guess big oncology?

Tons of people make RO systems, it's not like it's one company making them all. And there is no "big turmeric" or "big garlic." And it's a 100% fact pharmaceutical companies are evil and doctors are basically "sponsored" by them. They should be wearing racing outfit like uniforms with all of the dickhead names of the companies on their bodies. These are the people that told you to get tard shots for years and still do.

I mean while I am completely on board while yes there are carcinogenic foods and activities there really isn't much evidence to support a diet curing cancer just because of the way cancer itself works. Once that cell mutation fuckery happens as a result of its instructions from DNA being an absolute prick I don't see how a dietary change to something like a "pure cum diet" would reprogram the DNA of the mutating cells because those cells are creating identical copies of themselves like all the losers on this board that keep creating alts... new account same fucking loser.

The evidence is plenty of examples of it working. Your body is developing and "curing" cancerous cells all the time, most of the time you just don't know about it. Shit gets out of whack when your body can no longer kill this shit on its own.

And yeah intermittent fasting is great, you're not putting garbage in your body for at least a little while. You're not nurturing the cancerous cells for at least a little while. It's not "reprogramming" DNA, it's eating the cancerous cells like your body is usually supposed to do all the time.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
Im gonna fuck your chocolate hellhole and sip my splooge out of it with a straw like the count sipping his long island iced teas
Bit wordy but I'll let it slide in.
nikocadass.jpg

chocolatehellhole

Tons of people make RO systems, it's not like it's one company making them all. And there is no "big turmeric" or "big garlic." And it's a 100% fact pharmaceutical companies are evil and doctors are basically "sponsored" by them. They should be wearing racing outfit like uniforms with all of the dickhead names of the companies on their bodies. These are the people that told you to get tard shots for years and still do.

The evidence is plenty of examples of it working. Your body is developing and "curing" cancerous cells all the time, most of the time you just don't know about it. Shit gets out of whack when your body can no longer kill this shit on its own.

And yeah intermittent fasting is great, you're not putting garbage in your body for at least a little while. You're not nurturing the cancerous cells for at least a little while. It's not "reprogramming" DNA, it's eating the cancerous cells like your body is usually supposed to do all the time.
Turmeric eats cancer cells. You should go run that through all 4 phases of clinical trials and make billions off the idea.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Turmeric eats cancer cells. You should go run that through all 4 phases of clinical trials and make billions off the idea.

It's not my idea retard thats just what's been going on. And I didn't say it eats cancer cells, it helps your body destroy them how it should, how it almost always does. You're all fired up and you don't even read all the shit lol.

chocolatehellhole

It's not my idea retard thats just what's been going on. And I didn't say it eats cancer cells, it helps your body destroy them how it should, how it almost always does. You're all fired up and you don't even read all the shit lol.
Go ahead, do you avoid the sun? Do you understand radiation at all?

You're telling me to trust the science on turmeric being an effective cancer treatment but ignore all the things that actually demonstrably work. We're sticking to oncology talk and radiation here.

Are you a zoomer? Answer me!

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
A lot of “cavemen” (and most of the great apes) suffered horrific dental infections and often died from them.

Yes, it’s true that almost all dental problems in America in 2024 are related to diet first, hygiene second, but to say that tooth decay problems are a strictly modern phenomenon is insane.

You just need the right bacteria and a carbohydrate to get a cavity. Both of those things have been present for the entire history of humanity.

All of that is to say nothing of the horrific periodontitis issues as well - there are fucking Greek medicinal texts discussing it. You can have those on a strict carnivore diet.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Go ahead, do you avoid the sun? Do you understand radiation at all?

I don't avoid the sun...I probably don't get enough really. The summers here are too hot to be directly in the sun for very long but when I do I lather on the carrot oil and raspberry oil. It does give you vitamin D which most people in the USA are deficient in. The sun doesn't kill bees though and 5G towers do.

You're telling me to trust the science on turmeric being an effective cancer treatment but ignore all the things that actually demonstrably work. We're sticking to oncology talk and radiation here.

Demonstrably? You know they only have to survive 5 years in order to be considered a "survivor" right? My step kids aunt has been getting killed with treatments slowly for over 5 years and when she croaks here soon she'll still be considered a survivor. Most people just die slightly slower with a lesser quality of life. It's not some whackjob theory that people that live in places where turmeric consumption is higher have less cancer/better survival rates.

Are you a zoomer? Answer me!

I'm 36, so I don't believe so.

chocolatehellhole

I don't avoid the sun...I probably don't get enough really. The summers here are too hot to be directly in the sun for very long but when I do I lather on the carrot oil and raspberry oil. It does give you vitamin D which most people in the USA are deficient in. The sun doesn't kill bees though and 5G towers do.
Bees are faggots and retarded. Honey doesn't taste that good anyway.
Demonstrably? You know they only have to survive 5 years in order to be considered a "survivor" right? My step kids aunt has been getting killed with treatments slowly for over 5 years and when she croaks here soon she'll still be considered a survivor. Most people just die slightly slower with a lesser quality of life. It's not some whackjob theory that people that live in places where turmeric consumption is higher have less cancer/better survival rates
Let me know when you're in hospice, I assume you won't be asking for any medicine.. just tea and all that.
I'm 36, so I don't believe so.
images

Attachments

• 1714007033400.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 3

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Let me know when you're in hospice, I assume you won't be asking for any medicine.. just tea and all that.

If I'm theoretical hospice, that means you've been dead for decades. Sorry your sphere of people you're surrounded with are all small minded fucktard drones with no life experience. The internet does exist though, so you're free to develop a curious mind whenever you'd like. I'm not gonna say ignorance is bliss though, as I'm happy as shit but there must be something to keeping your head buried in the sand of mens asses and in the low frequencies. Love ya.

Last edited:

chocolatehellhole

If I'm theoretical hospice, that means you've been dead for decades. Sorry your sphere of people you're surrounded with are all small minded fucktard drones with no life experience. The internet does exist though, so you're free to develop a curious mind whenever you'd like. I'm not gonna say ignorance is bliss though, as I'm happy as shit but there must be something to keeping your head buried in the sand of mens asses and in the low frequencies. Love ya.
Make sure to not turn lights on in your house, you might get cancer.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve

The naturopathic and holistic companies do this all the time as well, they want to take your money just as bad. I guess I just need clarification as to if you are you trying to suggest that only big pharma is evil? Or are some of these companies that profit off these diets and 6x reverse osmosis that fund studies to show their effectiveness evil? You provided a lot of anecdotal evidence to pretty much back up your claim so Ill offer this... I have asked people what osmosis is when they spout off about their retardedly expensive water filters and then what is reverse osmosis... NONE of them could even explain either of the concepts... Its a moot point here because you can just google it to explain it to us...

Okay so to help me understand what is the process in which the body is developing cancerous cells and destroying them all the time without you knowing... I think I know what you are trying to get at but I'm not sure as to what you are specifically referencing.

So yes I agree our immune system is constantly smacking down shit in our body... hence why we recover from everything from the common cold to more severe infections even naturally...

Our body circulates antibodies as part of our immune system and those cells are like bouncers at a VIP party... they are gonna check IDs and fucking take anyone who got into the party out to the back alley and beat the shit out of them... The problem is that fake IDs exist... cancerous cells can produce these fake IDs and if that fake ID works they are making tons of copies of that fake ID... These bouncers work off a list of allowed IDs into the party...

You are suggesting eating the right foods or not eating the wrong foods encourages "cancerous cells" being eaten... but the thing is the body cant identify the cancerous cells... While yes eating right and living your life perfectly like a fucking pathetic dork can reduce these mutations from happening they have generally no bearing on "eating cancerous cells" because the point is the body cant identify the cancerous cells to "eat" in the first place... Generally the immune system can "kill" or "eat" I just was trying to use your specific terminology...

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
What... I could drink, smoke, inject heroin, have just un protected raw ball slapping anal sex with a majority this this board and out live you because you get hit by a car... In the theoretical hospice you could have gotten hit by a car and we are just pissing right in your mouth while mainlining heroin.

chocolatehellhole

The naturopathic and holistic companies do this all the time as well, they want to take your money just as bad. I guess I just need clarification as to if you are you trying to suggest that only big pharma is evil? Or are some of these companies that profit off these diets and 6x reverse osmosis that fund studies to show their effectiveness evil? You provided a lot of anecdotal evidence to pretty much back up your claim so Ill offer this... I have asked people what osmosis is when they spout off about their retardedly expensive water filters and then what is reverse osmosis... NONE of them could even explain either of the concepts... Its a moot point here because you can just google it to explain it to us...

Okay so to help me understand what is the process in which the body is developing cancerous cells and destroying them all the time without you knowing... I think I know what you are trying to get at but I'm not sure as to what you are specifically referencing.

So yes I agree our immune system is constantly smacking down shit in our body... hence why we recover from everything from the common cold to more severe infections even naturally...

Our body circulates antibodies as part of our immune system and those cells are like bouncers at a VIP party... they are gonna check IDs and fucking take anyone who got into the party out to the back alley and beat the shit out of them... The problem is that fake IDs exist... cancerous cells can produce these fake IDs and if that fake ID works they are making tons of copies of that fake ID... These bouncers work off a list of allowed IDs into the party...

You are suggesting eating the right foods or not eating the wrong foods encourages "cancerous cells" being eaten... but the thing is the body cant identify the cancerous cells... While yes eating right and living your life perfectly like a fucking pathetic dork can reduce these mutations from happening they have generally no bearing on "eating cancerous cells" because the point is the body cant identify the cancerous cells to "eat" in the first place... Generally the immune system can "kill" or "eat" I just was trying to use your specific terminology...
@RIP-Allen-Lanier :image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg::image_9247_lg:

I'm working on imidazole ring alkaloids, I actually found out that I'm not the first; there's Fenbendazole, which has also been investigated for various cancers.

Anyways, I know nothing. I just have crazy dreams which I pass on to other people

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Make sure to not turn lights on in your house, you might get cancer.

You think anyone pays attention to your bullshit? This is a joke sub. We go here to read shit and laugh about it to each other. The thought that some of you actually think you're accomplishing some destruction of a show is laughable. This sub has become a parody. It's become a hack troll site that people laugh at. It went way over the top. Now it's just funny. A cancer cure would be goofed on here. That's when it all just becomes ridiculous.

Last edited: