Well boys, this is it ...

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
I dont mean to interfere but I cant be the only retard thats thinking about the Sackler family and their brilliant “OxyContin isnt addictive like morphine” campaign or their thousands of faked clinical studies that told everyone it was perfectly safe with minimal chance of dependency. They decided profits were more important than the truth. I guess theyre not big pharma as a whole, but a mere cog in the industry. Modern medicine is awesome and im all for it, but theyre slimey fucks just like any business industry.
This matter is restricted to oncology, I agree about the Sacklers and shit like Ozempic

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
It’s not like you have to choose between drug company CEOs being a bunch of greedy Jews and cancer research being real. They can both be true.

And yeah, every now and then people inexplicably are cured by some hippie natural bullshit. And for every one of them, a thousand other people try the same shit and die. It’s a tough one man.
Have you tried bathing with Epsom salts though?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
It’s not like you have to choose between drug company CEOs being a bunch of greedy Jews and cancer research being real. They can both be true.

And yeah, every now and then people inexplicably are cured by some hippie natural bullshit. And for every one of them, a thousand other people try the same shit and die. It’s a tough one man.;

"inexplicably" lol. As if not putting bad shit and only putting good shit in your body is just fucking wacky. It's insane to think you can cure warts and shit growing on the outside of your body with ACV/vitamin C/zinc/etc but you can't cure shit inside your body.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
"inexplicably" lol. As if not putting bad shit and only putting good shit in your body is just fucking wacky. It's insane to think you can cure warts and shit growing on the outside of your body with ACV/vitamin C/zinc/etc but you can't cure shit inside your body.
You’re a stupid cunt. This is infantile shit you’d expect from some 22 year old rich broad with dreadlocks.

Punching out of this horseshit

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
You’re a stupid cunt. This is infantile shit you’d expect from some 22 year old rich broad with dreadlocks.

Punching out of this horseshit

Just telling you what I've experienced ya uppity bitch. My neighbor just cured hers, my guitar guy cured his, etc etc. Also watched my grandma die going to "treatments" and several others. My step kids aunt has had ass cancer for five years while they just syphon money from her. Now she's about to die and her kids are gonna have no mom or money. Hoping you pull though.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
We probably detect and treat lots of cancers that a generation ago would have gone entirely unnoticed. We don't actually know the spontaneous remission rates of any of them and despite what spergs on either side of the debate think we can't guarantee that any particular thing will "cure" it. It's all on a probability curve.

Doc says "90% of people in your age group who present with this cancer at this stage are dead within six months." and all the person hears is "You're fucking dead, kiddo." Some of them take what the doctors have to offer and some go to a yoga retreat and eat mung beans. If they happen to land in that 10% of people who make it further they attribute their success to whatever they've been doing. End of the day it's impossible to know.

Sleep tight.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
We probably detect and treat lots of cancers that a generation ago would have gone entirely unnoticed. We don't actually know the spontaneous remission rates of any of them and despite what spergs on either side of the debate think we can't guarantee that any particular thing will "cure" it. It's all on a probability curve.

Doc says "90% of people in your age group who present with this cancer at this stage are dead within six months." and all the person hears is "You're fucking dead, kiddo." Some of them take what the doctors have to offer and some go to a yoga retreat and eat mung beans. If they happen to land in that 10% of people who make it further they attribute their success to whatever they've been doing. End of the day it's impossible to know.

Sleep tight.

That's true about people having cancers showing up and disappearing mostly without anyone having any idea.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Just telling you what I've experienced ya uppity bitch. My neighbor just cured hers, my guitar guy cured his, etc etc. Also watched my grandma die going to "treatments" and several others. My step kids aunt has had ass cancer for five years while they just syphon money from her. Now she's about to die and her kids are gonna have no mom or money. Hoping you pull though.
I am still confused as to your theory... Can you explain "feeding it less" and how that would make a difference? feel free to call me a cunt and not answer...

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
See ya' on the other side
816Sb9nL+-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
This is an area I am somewhat interested in... what do you think the process of eating "processed foods/sugars/etc." does to "feed" cancer cells...

I'm no expert and I ain't the best at explaining that shit but if you want some books to read or something give me a day or so and I can point you in the direction of them. I don't really know how to explain it much differently other than not only it inhibits your bodies ability to fight the shit like it normally would properly-people are growing and killing cancer in their bodies all the time- it directly makes that shit grow. Not just cancer either, diabetes too. There was this dude at the farmers market a couple years ago who wasn't selling anything, just payed for the booth space and brought down a shitload of this mashed garlic he made that was just like mashed potatoes and was just telling everyone how he was fat as shit and diabetic and he cut out the garbage food and ate basically nothing but this garlic recipe for quite some time. He was normal weight and had gotten rid of his diabetes. My guitar guy who also worked on ZZ Tops guitars didn't really do anything extra other than cut out sugar and garbage and he lost a bunch of weight and cured his prostate cancer. My neighbor just got rid of her stomach cancer, albeit she was going in for monthly treatments as well but had been doing so over a year with nothing changing then started the guanabana tea and a couple months later it's totally gone. I don't get why more people aren't down to try just not drinking aspartame by the gallon daily for a couple months, or feel like paying attention to the fact that the countries that eat shitloads of turmeric do the best with cancer rates. I don't know anyone who has been going through the cancer treadmill motions that ever had their doctor tell them to stop eating McDonalds and drinking soda and/or eat better at least in addition to the shit they are doing. I get that it's a touchy subject for some folks but everyone in the world has had to deal with cancer in some way, myself included. Me pointing out that an industry that has demonstrated for years is only about making money shouldn't be that shocking or offensive to anyone. No ones happy to hear that anyone I know, or anyone, has cured their own shit and I'm a dick for mentioning it apparently. Meanwhile, I hate what cancer patients are going through (even the faggot assholes on here) and don't wish that shit on anybody and certainly hope whatever they are doing works for them even if I don't believe it's the best way and wouldn't do it myself.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I'm no expert and I ain't the best at explaining that shit but if you want some books to read or something give me a day or so and I can point you in the direction of them. I don't really know how to explain it much differently other than not only it inhibits your bodies ability to fight the shit like it normally would properly-people are growing and killing cancer in their bodies all the time- it directly makes that shit grow. Not just cancer either, diabetes too. There was this dude at the farmers market a couple years ago who wasn't selling anything, just payed for the booth space and brought down a shitload of this mashed garlic he made that was just like mashed potatoes and was just telling everyone how he was fat as shit and diabetic and he cut out the garbage food and ate basically nothing but this garlic recipe for quite some time. He was normal weight and had gotten rid of his diabetes. My guitar guy who also worked on ZZ Tops guitars didn't really do anything extra other than cut out sugar and garbage and he lost a bunch of weight and cured his prostate cancer. My neighbor just got rid of her stomach cancer, albeit she was going in for monthly treatments as well but had been doing so over a year with nothing changing then started the guanabana tea and a couple months later it's totally gone. I don't get why more people aren't down to try just not drinking aspartame by the gallon daily for a couple months, or feel like paying attention to the fact that the countries that eat shitloads of turmeric do the best with cancer rates. I don't know anyone who has been going through the cancer treadmill motions that ever had their doctor tell them to stop eating McDonalds and drinking soda and/or eat better at least in addition to the shit they are doing. I get that it's a touchy subject for some folks but everyone in the world has had to deal with cancer in some way, myself included. Me pointing out that an industry that has demonstrated for years is only about making money shouldn't be that shocking or offensive to anyone. No ones happy to hear that anyone I know, or anyone, has cured their own shit and I'm a dick for mentioning it apparently. Meanwhile, I hate what cancer patients are going through (even the faggot assholes on here) and don't wish that shit on anybody and certainly hope whatever they are doing works for them even if I don't believe it's the best way and wouldn't do it myself.
Thanks for keeping it brief