Has anyone mentioned Bill Burr recently humiliated Anthony and told him to kick rocks?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
The way Nana told it:

-Burr calls him up
-Sit down is arranged
-Nana shows up, all vulnerable and wondering tf is up
-Burr comes fashionably late
-Straight to business..."Look, I cant work with you, your brand/ethos is toxic"
-Nana goes..."k-kay?"

Then later like a bitch, talks about Burr's she-boon being ugly later that week with Gavin...like "Im sorry she's unattractive!"

A little bitch.
Now compare that to the Opster with that big dick energy confronting Luis J Gomez in the street (who could probably kick his ass) which clearly had Gomez rattled. Opie also had the brass balls to crash the Compound with his camera and shittalk Nana’s show to their faces.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Now compare that to the Opster with that big dick energy confronting Luis J Gomez in the street (who could probably kick his ass) which clearly had Gomez rattled. Opie also had the brass balls to crash the Compound with his camera and shittalk Nana’s show to their faces.

I chalk it up to Aspergers mainly.

But still, doesn't change that he did it.

DieNortonDie

This is the worst part of this forum. The people who defend faggots who hate nana. Bill and Tony can both die as far as I’m concerned.

Let me add this. Bill only said this because he works for Disney, and has to pay for another man’s child for the rest of his life. Bill was absolutely the most cruel guest on O&A and he always gleefully participated in their meanest bits. The only times he ever balked was when it could offend his precious sportsniggers. He’s a snake. If he was still playing clubs, he’d absolutely hang with nana and Norton every day.

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Oh well gavins a hipster queen so he's not that intimidating to confront. Still hilarious though
If Nana had been there it would've been even less of a confrontation. "Haha I am a racist!!! haha good one Opie!!!"

Gavin had called Opie a "torpid sloth" prior to this event (a fellow brotherman can correct me on the timeline if I'm mistaken) so there was real tension in the room when Opie showed up during his show. If you watch the video you can see Gavin clearly looks shook and is glancing over at the real "sloth" which is in Opie's pants.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
But but.. Bill ... then.. I was just persona non-grata after that. Bill would not talk to me, I was not invited to the Patrice benefit.

Cumia retconning the story.

FACT: Burr called him after he got fired, Anthony didn't answer or call him back. Cumia 100% said this on his show.

He alludes to this in his Reddit AMA in the absolute faggiest cutesy way, though doesn't make it clear Burr already called him first.

I have been instructed by KtC to give Bill Burr a call. I am scared! I love Bill. Bill has given us some of the best radio ever over the years. He is a very talented comic, and very fucking funny and quick witted. And a great actor, also! But there is something about him that frightens me, and I think he is mad at me. I don't even know! I think he's mad at me for what happened that brought my firing, or what he heard second and thirdhand about what happened that brought about my firing.

Regardless of which one these are, I'M SCARED! But I have to pick up the phone and talk to Burr at some point. WHY DO I HAVE TO?! KEITH?!

His fans attacked Burr's wife. He and his fans were mercilessly attacking DeRosa. He had McInnes attacking the entire idea of the Patrice benefit on his "network". Later he beat up Vinnie Brand's daughter.

Burr loved Patrice. He no doubt loves his wife and DeRosa too.

Fuck Cumia.

G

Meh, Burr didn't owe him even a face to face meeting but had the sack to tell him in person. You're dismissed, faggot. What did Nana think? The world famous comedian who's married to a black would want to have anything to do with the professionally toxic old woman who said blacks weren't humans? What a delusional old hag.