Has anyone mentioned Bill Burr recently humiliated Anthony and told him to kick rocks?

G

Spreading their talking points/propaganda, and to a wide audience. Saying on his podcast, several times, anyone outside their homes should be shot by the government. Going on SNL in a mask. etc etc.
I don't listen to his podcast. Surely he was joking

G

Nope. He was all in the with scam. I listened a a few mores times after the initial bullshit, in case he was joking or since it was still in March of 2020, didn't know what was going on, but he stuck to the side of the man and should be drowned for it. Burr has a wider reach of destruction than nana by far.
That's weird. After all his years of spouting conspiracy theories you'd expect he'd be all in with vax aids/Bill Gates etc.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
That's weird. After all his years of spouting conspiracy theories you'd expect he'd be all in with vax aids/Bill Gates etc.

Yeah...I listened to every episode from 2013ish til April 2020. Stanhope a bigger disappointment but Bills more egregious and shocking.

This is a dude that went on TV and talked about Bohemian grove and "government officials dressing like pheasants and fucking eachother."

Nana fucked more than likely less than 10 kids and 8 of them probably don't remember it and all of them probably got paid out well.

Bill Burr is weaponized for a bigger evil than just one dudes pedophilic instincts.

They should both die but Burr tortured til his body gives out while Nana just shot on a firing line with a severed tranny dick in his mouth instead of a cigarette.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
If Nana had been there it would've been even less of a confrontation. "Haha I am a racist!!! haha good one Opie!!!"

Gavin had called Opie a "torpid sloth" prior to this event (a fellow brotherman can correct me on the timeline if I'm mistaken) so there was real tension in the room when Opie showed up during his show. If you watch the video you can see Gavin clearly looks shook and is glancing over at the real "sloth" which is in Opie's pants.
And Anthony selling "torpid sloth" t shirts